Chapter 134

Chapter 100

  Cheng Yeran took leave the next morning and went to visit Lu Liu. He felt relieved when he saw that he had recovered from his illness, but was still a little weak. He could almost go to class after a day's rest.

  But Lu Liu's expression was very strange, as if he had done something wrong. He didn't dare to look at him and kept avoiding his eyes. When he asked him anything, he hesitated and refused to answer directly.

  He thought that Lu Liu was a good-looking person, and he must have noticed Lu Liu because of his sloppy and sick appearance. He was embarrassed, so he didn't stay too long. He wanted to go home to rest, catch up on his sleep, and go to class in the afternoon.

  When I walked to the door of my house, I saw a strange man standing at the door looking at their plaque, as if he wanted to buy something.

  He thought it was a merchant from outside, thinking that he would not be able to catch up on his sleep this morning. Shen Yuntang had been tortured by him last night, so he should negotiate this business by himself.

  He stepped forward to talk to someone, and then he discovered that this person was a neighbor in the alley where they lived before. He was the person who had been running business outside. Everyone called him Lao Zhao.

  Lao Zhao travels to many places. He not only buys things from his hometown outside, but also brings things from outside to his hometown to sell. He travels to various places and does business in various places. He is outside almost all year round.

  He even went to the capital and became brothers with a shop owner in the capital.

  This time, the soap from Cheng Yeran's family was introduced to the capital. The owner of the shop told Old Zhao, and then Old Zhao knew that such a new gadget was available at home.

  The county where Cheng Yeran is located is far away from the capital, and there are very few merchants who travel that far. At first, a child from a wealthy family went out to travel and bought soap outside to show to his friends in the capital. It spread around and everyone wanted a piece.

  Later, some dealers also shipped goods from here and sold them to the capital, but the soap was in short supply. Even the shop owner whom Old Zhao knew could not get it. He said to Old Zhao: "That soap happens to be sold by your family. You Go back and get some goods."

  Lao Zhao originally wanted to come back soon after the Chinese New Year, but he came back early for this soap.

  He asked about the price of soap in various places he passed in the capital and on his way back. An ordinary soy milk soap in the capital costs ten taels of silver, and pink peach blossom soap costs twenty-five taels because of the special color, exquisite packaging, and beautiful man on it. , the price is very high.

  He went to other places. Although the prices were not as high as those sold in the capital, they were only seven or eight taels a piece, and most people couldn't buy them.

  Only ordinary soymilk soap is easier to buy, but many people have bought it and are tired of it. Some people can't use up the soap at home after more than ten years. Those who are still buying soymilk soap at this time are those who really need it at home. People who use soap.

  In the past, when people bought soap, they just went to the store and bought the one they liked. Now, soy milk soap has become very famous. Even if it is not for the portrait of Yuan Bao, everyone who enters the store asks to buy soy milk soap, because everyone buys it, which shows that this is the case. Things are useful.