Chapter 96

"It's okay, work slowly and carefully." Cheng Yeran took another pack of paper, "These papers are wrapping paper specially made by me. They are thicker than the usual paper. Money is not an issue, but this painting can only be given to me. It is printed by one family and cannot be printed privately to others."

  "That's natural. Don't say that you are Hua'er's classmate. Even if you are just passing by and come to my house to print something, I won't give it to you." Uncle Zhou sighed, "It's also because we have a bottom line and don't print indiscriminately. , I can't make any money."

  "Dad, why are you telling people this?" Zhou Hua blushed and assured Cheng Yeran, "Don't you trust me yet? If you see exactly the same thing outside, come and find me."

  "As time goes by, people will always pirate their copies. It's just a matter of time. However, I will change the packaging in the future. As long as this new packaging is earlier than others, it will be a time difference." Cheng Yeran took out two pieces of paper from his arms. Two taels of silver, "This is the deposit. Zhou Hua has told me the rules before. I will pay the balance after the printing is completed. My family wants more, and I will trouble you, Uncle Zhou, in the future."

  Uncle Zhou looked like an honest middle-aged man, "No trouble, you give us business, we have to thank you."

  Uncle Zhou was more meticulous in his work. After working on it for almost a month, he finally came up with something he was satisfied with and asked Zhou Hua to show it to Cheng Yeran.

  The two of them were not in the same class. During lunch, Zhou Hua asked Cheng Yeran to come out alone and showed Cheng Yeran the printed package.

  Originally, Cheng Yeran didn't have high hopes. It would be great to have a 50% portrait of the original painting. After all, ancient technology existed here, but the result looked like it was printed out.

  "That's great, I'm very satisfied. Just follow this seal." Cheng Yeran said and was about to pay Zhou Hua. Zhou Hua quickly waved his hand, "Next time you take a bath, you can go to my house to get your packaging. , there are a hundred of them in total. Once they are printed, you can check them and then pay."

  "Okay, I'll bring some more paper this time." Cheng Yeran happily took the piece of paper and was about to put it in his arms when someone suddenly snatched it away from behind.

  Zhao Yanlin saw the painting and asked, "Hey, where did this beauty come from? You two didn't even eat, so why did you sneak out here? Why don't you share the good things?"

  "Don't talk nonsense. My child is two years old. How can he look at someone else's brother?" Zhou Hua blushed. It was a matter of honor and he could not make such a joke.

  "Don't make such a joke, give the painting back to them." Yang Shiming was like a parent of a naughty child, scolding Zhao Yanlin at any time and telling him not to do anything inappropriate.

  "What are you doing? I'm just watching them act alone, and I'm curious." Zhao Yanlin returned the painting to Cheng Yeran, "Your husband is so beautiful, are you still thinking about it?"

  "This is your family matter, we shouldn't care about it, but you have to take the exam in a few days. If you don't do well in the exam, you can't stay in the academy. I hope you can focus on serious things." Yang's poem Zhao Yanlin had no choice but to look down on a lustful and capricious person. The friendship between them could not be severed, not to mention that Zhao Yanlin had always talked the talk without taking any action, so forget it, but Cheng If Yeran was that kind of unbearable person, there was no need for him to continue to have a close relationship with him.