Chapter 131

His cousin treated him better than his biological father. He really wanted to call his cousin daddy.

When Cheng Yeran went back, he saw Shen Yuntang painting. When he looked closer, he drew a bowl of noodles, which was a simple style.

There is no such style of painting in this era. Shen Yuntang must have learned some future cartoon painting styles, "Should this be used as the trademark of the noodle shop?"

"Yes, I want to make it bigger." Shen Yuntang drew a rectangle as the shape of the plaque, placed the trademark on the far left, and then wrote the words "Shen's Noodle House", "Would this be more eye-catching? People can recognize it as our brand at a glance."

"Yes, does our father know how to make plaques? Our family does so much carpentry work every day. Dad and third brother usually don't get so much carpentry work at home. Why don't we ask dad to help us make plaques and furniture. "Cheng Yeran felt that after taking his father over, his mother would also have to come with him. Now he still needs his father and mother to take care of the house. When they came, the eldest brother and sister-in-law were afraid that they would be too busy, so they changed their words and said, "You can also call the third brother over."

"Dad and the third brother usually not only have to do carpentry work, but also take care of the land at home. Someone asked dad to come to the county town to explore, but dad refused. He prefers to look at the land at home, and this year's The bankers are all grown up, and they won't come anymore."

The winter here is long, wheat is planted later, and the harvest is later than other places. If the wheat at home is not confiscated, my parents will definitely not come over.

If Shen Yuntang takes his parents over and buys them a house to enjoy their lives, that's okay. If he moves them here and lets them work, forget it. He would rather give money directly than give money to his father after working. That would make him feel a little awkward.

Maybe it's because his parents don't talk to him much at home, don't express emotions or chat with him. Although they both love each other very much and can give everything for each other, they can't stay together and talk to each other. Go everywhere.

During this time, Shen Yuntang was busy with the new noodle shop and dyeing cloth to make new styles. He became so busy that sometimes he couldn't see the shop selling sausages. He asked Liu Ya to come over and take over for him occasionally.

One time when he went out to do some business, Liu Ya felt unwell and went to the hut, leaving Lin Yu and Mai Miao alone, and someone else happened to come.

That man was an old customer. Lin Yu had seen him before. He looked at Mai Miao and then at Lin Yu. Lin Yu was at least an adult. He asked Lin Yu: "Where is your boss?"

Lin Yu was so nervous that he had never spoken to anyone except his family members. He wiped his hands on his clothes nervously, then stood up and stammered: "He's busy."

"It's okay, anyone is here, bring me thirty sausages, I need them urgently." The man said and put the money on the table, and said very thoughtfully: "Your boss is not here, and you don't look like you can write." Yes, I won't keep accounts and I'll give you cash."

Every time they get a lot of goods, they, the old customers, write it down and collect the payment once a month. No one dares to default on the payment. After all, they are related to the county magistrate and are afraid of a lawsuit from their family.

Ordinary people do not dare to file lawsuits and are afraid of offending the Yamen people, so they are very polite to Shen Yuntang's family.

Lin Yu's nervous heart almost beat in half. He took the money and put it away. He ran to the yard where the sausages were dried and found reeds. He told her that she wanted thirty sausages and the reeds brought the sausages over. I gave it to that person, and the person said thank you to Lin Yu before leaving.