Chapter 100

When Second Aunt Zhao heard these words, she was stunned. When she came to her senses, it turned out that she thought her nephew was so powerful, but he turned out to be a freeloader!

  No wonder, I heard before that after Cheng Yeran's parents died, relatives defrauded Cheng Yeran of many fields and houses at cheap prices. The family's belongings and money were also defrauded by relatives or villagers. I almost couldn't afford to eat. How could I suddenly be able to rent such a big house and open a restaurant? It turned out that I was just eating soft food.

  But Shen Yuntang is so beautiful, why did he let Cheng Yeran eat soft rice? Things here are definitely not simple. Is there a hidden problem? Can't give birth to a child?

  She wanted to inquire about the affairs of Shen Yuntang's family even more. The next day, she actually took advantage of Cheng Yeran's absence and ran to find Shen Yuntang, saying that it was not good for him to be such a strong brother, which made the men in the family resentful. , after he took the exam and became an official, the first person to take revenge was his husband.

  "How is that possible? Second aunt, don't talk nonsense." Shen Yuntang didn't know why she suddenly came over and said that he was strong, "The relationship between the two of us is good. I have never seen him angry with me. Besides, I am not strong either. ."

  Second Aunt Zhao: "Aren't you strong? You gave up all the money-making work at home to your brothers. Not only are you strong, you are also petty. We are not only relatives, but also neighbors. You have given things to others. Why? Why don't you send me some? You are too ignorant of the world. Fortunately, we are relatives and won't pick on you. We are kind enough to teach you how to behave. If it were others, they would have hated you behind your back and gossiped about you. "

  Shen Yuntang was stunned by his long list of words. He was stunned for a moment and almost cried. His combat effectiveness was very low and he couldn't quarrel, but now his combat effectiveness has barely increased by 1%. He clenched his fists and endured his grievances. Said; "You don't gossip behind my back. You gossip directly in front of me. You are even more outrageous."

  Second Aunt Zhao shouted loudly: "How can you, a child, speak to your elders? Is this how your parents taught you?"

  Second Aunt Zhao did not close the courtyard door when she came in to talk to him. Her voice attracted many neighbors who were watching the excitement and asked enthusiastically what was going on.

  Shen Yuntang's angry tears welled up in his eyes, "Don't talk about my parents."

  Second Aunt Zhao saw someone coming, and she had a strong desire to perform. When she was at home, she had treated her two daughters-in-law obediently. She was used to being the king at home, and she taught Shen Yuntang like the two little daughters-in-law in her own family: "Your parents didn't teach you well. I kindly taught you some things about human nature. If you don't accept it humbly, forget it. You still don't respect your elders. How can you be a husband like this? Are you just bullying my nephew? Without a father and a mother, without a mother-in-law taking care of you, you would be lawless."

  Aunt Zhao had previously promoted it to people in the alley. Everyone knew that he was Cheng Yeran's second aunt. Now that Aunt Zhao said this, it must be a family conflict. In this era, it is very serious not to respect the elders in the family. In serious matters, there were several older aunts who became mothers-in-law themselves. They hated the younger generation who looked down on their elders, so they subconsciously sided with Second Aunt Zhao.

  They even went so far as to say, "Xiao Shen, look how angry you have made your second aunt! Apologize quickly. Can an elder really hold a grudge against you?"