Chapter 111

"How could such a thing happen?" Shen Yuntang became angry. He hated the bad guy and felt sorry for his cousin at the same time. How could such a terrible thing happen to him.

The laws here stipulate that if a person who molests a brother or a woman is sent to the government, he will be beheaded. Although the punishment is very severe, the man or woman who was molested must also commit suicide for the sake of honor. If he does not go The police officer told him that every village has different village rules. Shen's mother told him that she would not kill anyone, but just whip her.

If the cousin chooses to let that person be punished by the village rules and be given forty lashes, then the cousin will have to promise not to marry anyone in his life. If he is not held accountable, he can marry someone else. But everyone in the village knows about it, and they will not marry anyone. Someone would marry him, unless it was to the person who molested him.

Shen Yuntang clenched his fists angrily. This world is so unfair, and it's not his cousin's fault. But in the end, the person who was most affected was his cousin.

It was the same after he was reborn. Just because he fell into the river with a lazy man, he had to marry a lazy man. Although his final ending was good, how many people in this world can have such a good ending? Why should the fate of the brother and the girl be controlled by others, weighed down by chastity, like being put in shackles, and they have to live in this shackles all their lives.

He was angry when he heard his mother say: "And your cousin, didn't he get married two years ago? As a result, the short-lived ghost died last month, and she didn't give birth to a child. The farmhouse was occupied by her husband's family. She was robbed and she had to move back to her parents' home. Your brother and sister-in-law were not happy with her living in her parents' home and wanted to find a family for her to remarry. She was not happy and they were making trouble at home. Your uncle was making trouble because of his cousin's affairs. It's a headache. Your uncle is very concerned about face. If you go there now and see the ugliness of their family, he will definitely bother you. Otherwise, if you look at others, you should choose someone from the relatives of the Cheng family. This way, you can save your face. It's also good-looking, and outsiders won't say that you support your mother's family."

"My natal family is my family. Apart from my husband, Yuanbao and Tugen, the rest of the Cheng family are strangers who have nothing to do with me. Why should I support them?" Shen Yuntang felt that he had the reputation of supporting his natal family. It has spread, and he is not afraid of being scalded by boiling water.

In the evening, Cheng Yeran followed him back to the room. This room was the room where Shen Yuntang lived when he was a child. Cheng Yeran was very curious and couldn't help but look around. He was picking up a small cloth tiger on the window sill to look at it, thinking Asked him if it was the doll he slept with when he was a child, and saw Shen Yuntang's face full of sadness.

"What happened?" Cheng Yeran took his hand and asked him.

Shen Yuntang told Cheng Yeran everything his mother told him in the afternoon.

Cheng Yeran didn't expect such a big thing to happen at his uncle's house. His cousins ​​were very pitiful, and the man who molested his cousin was disgusting. Cheng Yeran looked at the frowning Shen Yuntang and asked him: "What do you want to do?"

"I want to take them away." Shen Yuntang asked him worriedly, "But everyone says that their reputation is bad. Are you willing to let me take them away?"

"They are victims, how can I dislike them?" Cheng Yeran scolded the bad guy, "It doesn't matter if you don't want to be treated in this village, the village rules are so stupid, whoever wants to abide by them will abide by them."