Chapter 86

Why did Cheng Yeran have such a good opportunity? He happened to be the child of County Magistrate Chen for a long time and still pretended not to care about money. As long as he had the opportunity to study, who would believe his lies? He would not believe that with so much money in front of him, he could Don't be tempted.

  Xia Xiaowu felt that there was no such thing as a thousand taels of silver in the first place. County Magistrate Chen only promised to give him the opportunity to study. He shamelessly begged the magistrate for money, but he did not choose to study, and he did not even have the opportunity to study.

  After the lanky man and the fat man returned home, their father called them to the study room to talk. They took the bookboy with them to school, and the bookboy would tell their families what happened at school.

  However, the book boys would conceal their bullying of their classmates, but the Cheng Yeran they provoked today had something to do with the county magistrate, so the book boys were not sure to pay attention, so they told the head of the family when they got home.

  These two families are local wealthy families. They own a lot of land and rent it out to others for farming. However, they moved to the county and go to the countryside every year to collect rent. They also do business and use similar methods to Cheng Yeran. Put the business in someone else's name.

  They have money, but no background and no rights, so they are naturally afraid of people like this who have connections with the government.

  The tall and thin man went back and listened to his father's teachings and immediately understood.

  Fatty is not a simple-minded person to be in Class A, although there were always rumors in the city that the county magistrate had offended several of their big families, and several of their big families joined forces to deal with the county magistrate, deliberately preventing the doctor from treating the magistrate's son. sick.

  When these rumors reached their ears, they were almost scared to death. How could they dare to fight with the official? The county magistrate's son could not recover from his illness entirely because the local medical level was not good enough.

  Fatty's father told Fatty that Xia Xiaowu was not a good person. He had seen that he had good grades and could be an official in the future, which made Fatty get close to Xia Xiaowu. Now he is not allowed to play with Xia Xiaowu.

  Fatty didn't have any trouble playing with Xia Xiaowu, it was just because he was evil-minded and wanted to bully others for fun with them.

  Fatty's father said to Fatty: "What magical medicine he used can actually bring back a dying person. You try to get closer to him. It's best to trick him into giving him the prescription."

  Fatty: "He doesn't look very smart, and he's quite cowardly. He cries easily. He has no friends or parents. It's best to handle people like him. If I treat him better, he will be able to heal in a few days." Give me your heart and soul."

  ...

  Later, Cheng Yeran went to the academy to attend classes, and Yang Shiming actually gave him some notebooks. These were the notebooks of a top student, and the learning ideas in them were something that many people would never be able to figure out in their lifetime.

  Cheng Yeran seemed to have obtained a secret book of martial arts and cherished it very much. When copying, he always kept the desktop neat and clean to avoid getting dirty by him.

  When returning the notes, Cheng Yeran also said that he would treat him to dinner, but Yang Shiming refused.

  Cheng Yeran told him that the noodle shop was opened by her husband, and inviting him over for dinner on the opening day was considered as a way of cheering him up. He had no friends here, and if there was no one there on the opening day, it would be too deserted.