Chapter 143

He went directly to Mr. Shen's yard, hoping to wait for Yuan Bao to come back from closing his shop and have some contact with him.

  As a result, as soon as they arrived at the door of Mr. Shen's courtyard, they heard a quarrel coming from inside.

  He usually prefers to fight the injustice, so he went in without thinking.

  Lin Yu was looking after the house and selling sausages today. A man bought twenty sausages. They were counted and wrapped for him, and the money was collected. He thought the business was done, but half an hour later, the man came again. When he came back, he also said that he was given two sausages less and asked him to refund the money.

  He thought the bag was leaking and two sticks fell out. When he took it and saw that the bag was intact, he reasoned with the other party, but the man not only refused to listen, but also reached out to pull his collar.

  Just when the man's hand was about to grab Lin Yu's collar, someone kicked his wrist away.

  The man's wrist was so shocked that he took a few steps back and almost fell to the ground.

  "He just said that you counted how many of them there were before you left. Did you come back to cause trouble because he is a brother who is easy to bully?" Shao Hui hates this kind of man who bullies the weak by relying on his strength. He sees it once. I want to be flat once.

  "Who are you? Stop meddling in other people's business!" The man wanted to take advantage of his height and strength and wanted to get two more sausages. Who knew that a nosy person came along the way? He felt that he was unprepared and was beaten by him. He was kicked. If he was prepared, Shao Hui would not be able to beat him.

  Shao Hui didn't say much to him. He pulled out the sword from his waist. His sword sharpened iron like clay and cut off the corner of the table next to him like tofu. He asked the man again: "It's him who gave me less." Did you order two sausages?"

  "No, no." The strong man immediately gave up, picked up the sausage bag and ran away.

  Shao Hui put away his sword, turned to look at Lin Yu, and found that Lin Yu was crying.

  He quickly took out a certain amount of money from his pocket and slapped it on the table, "Feeling sorry for the table? I will compensate you."

  "No," Lin Yu waved his hands hurriedly, "You helped me, how can I ask you to accompany me at the table, and it doesn't take so much, I just, was scared to tears."

  Lin Yu wiped his tears and said what was in his heart in a panic. If it were Zhao Yanlin, he would definitely despise him and say that their brother is a loser who cries when someone scares him. He will also say that he looks ugly when he cries.

  He didn't dare cry in front of the man, so he forced himself to hold back his tears.

  Shao Hui took out a handkerchief from his arms and handed it to him, "Taking advantage of one's physical superiority to bully the weak is unmanly and despicable. You don't have to worry. Next time he dares to bully you, just go ahead and bully the weak." Say my name."

  "Who are you?" Lin Yu saw that he was extraordinary, so he must be a big shot.

  "Shao Hui." He said and threw the money to Lin Yu, "I am used to being silent when I can do it. If I broke your table, you must keep the money. It will not be easy for you."

  He didn't know how to deal with his crying brother. He still remembered the purpose of coming here and turned around to wait outside. When he turned around, he happened to see Cheng Yeran and Shen Yuntang coming back from outside.