Chapter 33

Shen Yuntang couldn't quarrel with them and could only cry.

Crying, the door was pushed open from the outside. Cheng Yeran, who had disappeared for three days, came back. He looked at the room full of people, "Who died? Crying like this? Is it the second uncle or the third uncle?"

When the second uncle and the third uncle heard what he said, their faces turned dark, but Cheng Yeran immediately smiled and said: "Second uncle and third uncle, you are all here. I'm sorry, I fell when I went up the mountain to chop firewood two days ago. I just woke up and came back, my eyes were so blurred that I didn't see you guys clearly."

"Did you fall from the mountain?" Several relatives immediately gathered around to take a look. They saw that Cheng Yeran's hair was messy and covered with dirt, and his clothes were torn. It was indeed what he said.

Just now they were fighting over Shen Yuntang's family property. When he thought that Cheng Yeran might have heard those words, he blushed, "Have a good rest and ask your husband to give you some medicine. I have medicine at home. I'll get you some."

"I'll get you some eggs to replenish your appetite."

"I'll get something too."

All the relatives ran out in droves, leaving only Shen Yuntang, whose eyes were swollen from crying.

Shen Yuntang glared at him, turned around and ran into the room. Before leaving, he left a message, "What are you doing here? Why don't you die outside!"

He went to the mountains to look for her, but saw no one at all. Besides, how could someone go chop wood in the middle of the night? It was an excuse at first glance. He must have been dumped by that woman before he came back.

Cheng Yeran hurriedly caught up. He knew he was in the wrong. In the middle of the night, his hopes were completely shattered, which he couldn't accept. He insisted on going out in the middle of the night to have a look. Maybe he could change the direction and see the modern world after leaving the village.

But when he passed through a village, he saw another village, and when he passed through a mountain, he saw another mountain. There was nothing he wanted to see at all.

He finally gave up completely. He just traveled through time and became a villager without a father or mother, and married a male wife who could bear children.

Chapter 40

Shen Yuntang regarded him as a family member, but he ran away without saying a word. On the way back, he was still thinking about whether Shen Yuntang would cry. When he came back, he saw Shen Yuntang's red and swollen eyes and wanted to slap himself. , "I really deserve to die."

He ran into the house and wanted to coax Shen Yuntang, but he saw Shen Yuntang throwing a set of clothes on him, "Hurry up and change your clothes. The tatters you wear are not enough to embarrass me. Also, Your hair is too dirty, wash it quickly and don't make the house dirty."

Shen Yuntang glanced at him. There didn't seem to be any injuries on his body. He secretly breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Forget it, I'll boil hot water for you and you go have some food. There's still some leftovers from the morning in the kitchen."

Cheng Yeran opened the lid of the pot and found warm vegetable porridge with egg drops in it. It didn't look like leftovers, but something specially reserved for him.

The two of them grew the vegetables themselves, and watched them grow day by day. There were some diced mushrooms in the porridge, and Shen Yuntang's pickles. He could drink more than half the pot in one go.