Chapter 63

He quietly hid the cut finger behind his back and looked at Shen Yuntang's drooped eyes. The thick eyelashes covered his eyes so that he could not see the other person's expression clearly. As he waited, his heart became more and more anxious. Finally, he urgently He took two steps forward and held Shen Yuntang's face with both hands. He was not decisive enough that day, which made him regret it for several days. Today he is no longer sloppy, "You told me that day that I can do anything." That day, I secretly went to the woodshed while you were asleep."

  "Are you crying secretly? Because you think I don't love you and just want to relieve loneliness?" Shen Yuntang's originally shaken heart cooled down instantly when he thought of this. Cheng Yeran was too insulting to his idea. No matter when he is a man, he will never find someone to solve the problem because of his loneliness, because he never thinks that thing is a happy thing, it will only bring him pain, why should he suffer for someone he doesn't like? This pain?

  "It's not crying, it's..." Cheng Yeran held his face, leaned over and kissed his mouth.

  This time there was no hesitation, no entanglement, no fear, not even a slow approach, but a quick move to wrap his lips around him. The beast he had imprisoned was also untied and released from the cage.

  Shen Yuntang raised his head to bear it. All this was completely unexpected. He couldn't think. His cheek was pinched by the other party, and his mouth was forced to open, bearing everything from the other party...

  Cheng Yeran held his cheek with her palm, and her slender fingers were just enough to pinch his earlobe. The round and fleshy earlobe turned red and pitiful when he rubbed it.

  When the two separated, their breathing was messed up and their hearts were also messed up.

  Cheng Yeran looked at Shen Yuntang's round eyes because they were covered with water vapor, and his heart was beating as if it was about to explode and turn into gorgeous fireworks.

  Shen Yuntang's legs were a little weak. Being stared at so closely by him, she was afraid that he would see the clues, so she tried hard to push him away, "Why did you kiss me?"

  "I want to kiss you." Cheng Yeran's breathing was still messy, but his hands slid from his face to his waist and pinched the thin waist that made him obsessed. He hugged him hard and put his chin on his cheek. , in a coquettish tone: "Give me another chance to love you well, okay?"

  Shen Yuntang noticed the look in his eyes, staring straight at him without hiding anything, but it was much more possessive than the previous times. It was clear that his voice was coquettish, but his eyes seemed to want to It seemed like he had eaten him.

  She had clearly said she no longer loved him before, but now she couldn't refuse, but he didn't say yes either. This piece of wood couldn't do anything anyway, and the kiss just now was probably the most extreme thing he would ever do.

  As a result, he was picked up by Cheng Yeran and pressed on the bed.

  Shen Yuntang stretched out his hand to hold his shoulders in fear, pushing him to prevent him from getting closer. His voice was trembling with fear, "It's daytime, what are you going to do?"

  "Don't you want to?" Cheng Yeran did not force himself, but opened his clothes and exposed his abdominal muscles. His eyes turned back to the wet puppy before, but he still hid his aggression, "Then Do you want to touch me?"

  Shen Yuntang never thought that he would be seduced by a man one day after being his brother for two lifetimes.

  "But, Yuan Bao and the others will come over soon." Shen Yuntang's voice became soft. His words meant rejection, but his voice did not.