Chapter 150

When he returned home, he saw Tu Gen talking to Lu Wei.

  The two of them have always been very close recently. After Lin Yu left, Liu Ya went to the front to sell sausages, reeds and roots to manage the sausage affairs.

  The two people have been in love for a long time. Although the two of them did not break the window paper to be together, others could see the unconcealed affection in their eyes.

  Shen Yuntang was a little worried. Tu Gen's parents were a problem. Lu Wei's previous marriage had been bad enough, and she was afraid that Tu Gen's parents would embarrass her at her new husband's house.

  Shen Yuntang had previously promised Cheng Yeran not to care about other people's emotional problems, but he couldn't help but tell Cheng Yeran that night.

  Cheng Yeran thought for a while: "We have to leave here sooner or later, and the business here must be handled by trustworthy people. If the two of them are together, they can stay and manage the shop here."

  "Don't worry. I'll go to Tugen and ask him what he thinks. You go to Luwei and ask her what she thinks. How about that?" Cheng Yeran asked him.

  "Okay, after all, one is my cousin and the other is your nephew. It doesn't count as meddling in other people's affairs, right?" Shen Yuntang asked him.

  "Don't be so obedient. I said it's best not to worry about other people's emotional problems, but whatever you want to do, it's better to follow your own heart." Cheng Yeran said.

  "You are my husband-in-law, so naturally I have to respect your opinions." Shen Yuntang likes to discuss everything with him. It's not because he has no opinions. He just feels that they are a family and they have to tell each other everything.

  The next day Cheng Yeran went to Tu Gen and asked him what to do: "Lu Wei has been married once before. If you fall in love with her and want to marry her, treat her well. She can't be hurt again." "

  Tugen didn't expect that his cousin would see it. He scratched his head shyly, "I, if I were to be with her, I would never let her down. But my parents would definitely make things difficult for Luwei. Maybe she would still be with her in the future." I want her to take away all the money she earns. I don't want her to suffer because of my parents, so I can't be with her. With parents like that, I don't plan to get married in this life."

  "If you don't have someone you like, forget it if you don't want to get married. Since you have someone you like, be brave. There are always more solutions than difficulties." Cheng Yeran thought for a moment and asked him: "Why don't you marry into the Shen family? Opinion?"

  "Bring-in-law?" Tugen was stunned.

  "I know that men are too face-conscious and don't want to get married, but after you get married, you and your parents will no longer have anything to do with each other. According to them, it's just the water thrown away by the married son, and you will earn nothing in the future. There is no need to give them money, they can't control you, and you can be with the person you like, which is very cost-effective." Cheng Yeran didn't know if he was willing. If he didn't agree to marry into the family, he could also think of other ways.

  "Okay, face doesn't matter to me. Forget about getting married, just let me be someone else's son." Tu Gen had always envied Mai Miao for being adopted by Shopkeeper Wang. He also wanted to be adopted by Shopkeeper Wang and change his surname to Wang.

  "Then it's settled. I'll send you back to the village another day and discuss it with Lu Wei's parents. After you and Lu Wei get married, we'll leave the sausage shop and soap shop here to you and keep the accounts. We come to collect your accounts once a year, and your wages will also be increased." Although Cheng Yeran has not yet taken the exam, he already has a hunch that he will leave this small county and arrange things in advance.