Chapter 101

Chapter 82

The child brought by the village chief was not his biological grandson, but the child of a relative. All his own grandchildren were sent to study, and this child was the child of a poor relative.

The poor relative was lazy and had high standards. He asked the village chief to help his child find a job. Originally, the village chief wanted to arrange for the child to work in a fertilizer workshop, but there was a shortage of people there.

After the fertilizer workshop opened, not only people from this village came to buy fertilizer, but people from other villages also followed suit. Everyone used it, but their family didn't use it. They always felt inferior to others. No matter whether it worked or not, they had to try it first.

This made the fertilizer workshop very busy, and he wanted to recruit all the Cheng family members. The child happened to be of a strong age, but the child's father said no and asked him to help talk to Cheng Yeran and help find him in the city. If you want a job, you can do it with Cheng Yeran.

Everyone saw that Cheng Yeran was selling tofu and renovating a new house. The Shen family also borrowed all the money. Shen Yuntang's eldest and second brothers also got married, and the Shen family was also planning to renovate the house.

The child's father thought that the Shen family would benefit from it, and the Cheng family should also benefit from it. He had already thought about sending the child to follow Cheng Yeran, and their children would also have a big future, and their family would also build a building next year. Big house.

Who asked his father to save the village chief before? The village chief agreed reluctantly and took the children to try his luck. If it didn't work, he would take the people back.

Shen Yuntang wiped his hands and called the child over, "I happen to be short of someone, come here and let me see the child."

"Can you make the decision?" The village chief didn't look down on Shen Yuntang. He looked down on all brothers and women equally. He felt that men should be the ones to make the decision in the family.

"He's studying outside. I make the decisions about everything at home, and I want to use this person. I've decided, just come back and tell him." Shen Yuntang called the child over.

The child has been looking around since he entered the house. Although he looks simple, he does not look like an honest child. However, it is normal for children to be curious. An honest child has the benefits of an honest child and a smart child. There are also benefits to having smart kids.

He looked at the child from top to bottom. He was dressed simply and had calluses on his hands, looking like a child working.

From the tone of Shen Yuntang's words, the village chief guessed that Shen Yuntang was in charge of their family. He heard that when they first got married, Cheng Yeran went to the river to wash clothes. Later, Shen Yuntang was also in charge of the family's money and tofu. , Dougan business was also given to Shen Yuntang's two brothers, which shows that Cheng Yeran is afraid of his wives.

He had seen too many henpecked men in the village, and although he was dissatisfied, he came here to seek help from these two people, so he suppressed his dissatisfaction for the time being.

Although he is the village chief, he does not put on airs in front of the juniors, nor does he say unpleasant words, nor does he preach. People in the village quite like the village chief, but the village chief will also punish whoever makes a mistake. There is dignity in the villagers' hearts, and everyone loves and fears him.

Shen Yuntang treated the village chief the same way. When the village chief came, he also received him warmly. He asked Yuan Bao to boil hot water for the village chief to make tea. He also asked his fourth brother to go out and buy some snacks to entertain him. The other party said he would help the child find a job. , he believed in the people introduced by the village chief.