Chapter 52

Part of the facts coupled with his superb acting skills can make things look as if they are real: "My grandfather was also a scholar back then. He bought many books, and one of them recorded this. Is there any problem?"

  "It seems that he has read books." Several older people still remembered Cheng Yeran's grandfather, and they all stood up to testify for him, "Your grandfather loved to buy books back then. Your family was still rich at that time, and you were not defeated. Guang, he often buys books at home in piles."

  When Cheng Yeran heard the words that his family was ruined by him, he couldn't help but rub his nose and said nothing.

  Shen Yuntang behind him was unhappy: "Who said he lost all his family property? When my grandfather separated the family, my parents-in-law only got part of the property, and my husband didn't lose all of it. Didn't he still leave a house and a piece of property?" land."

  "This piece of land and that dilapidated house are nothing compared to the Cheng family in the past. If the family hadn't been rich, they wouldn't have been able to withstand his waste of money." Although the few old people have nothing to do with the Cheng family, they are worried when they think of how the lazy people in the past were so wasteful. I feel so distressed that I often use lazy people as negative examples to teach children at home.

  "No, if your grandfather had this book, why didn't your wheat grow like this before?" The uncle just now questioned.

  Cheng Yeran: "This is my first time trying it. Maybe my grandpa wasn't sure whether it would work or not. If the fertilizer is not good, it will burn all the wheat seedlings at home, and the whole year's work will be in vain."

  "You kid are really brave enough. You dare to try this without fear of starving to death?" Several villagers looked at the Cheng family's wheat. Although it would be a while before the wheat was harvested, they could still tell that his wheat ears were better than those from other families. It's plump and the grains are bigger.

  "The bold ones will be starved to death, and the timid ones will be starved to death." Cheng Yeran watched everyone stare at their wheat with jealous expressions. Someone even asked him to share the fertilizer method in the book with everyone. If he really made it himself Yes, maybe he will really share it with everyone. After all, growing crops is different from making tofu or dried beans. Tofu and dried beans are a small business, but every household has to grow wheat, which is sown into the ground in the same way. Why is his home better than others? It will definitely make people jealous. In the past, he thought that by going crazy, he could scare others from doing evil in secret, but it turned out that his idea was too naive. He couldn't stop the people who were doing evil behind the scenes even if he wanted to. live.

  So either you don't stand out, or you have to make everyone the same, and you have to risk being scolded for not expecting anything in return.

  But the problem is that he doesn't know how to make fertilizer. He really can't share it now, but he can buy some books on making fertilizer or buy some tutorial videos. There are many ways to put off today.

  He asked the villagers who asked him for fertilizer methods: "If I told you that I had this book and asked you to try it with me, would you dare to try it?"

  When he asked this, those clamoring people became silent, but they did not give up, and their momentum was a little weaker than before: "If you asked me to try with you, I would definitely try. Didn't you find us? , now that you have tried it, share it with everyone. We are all from the same village. Don't be so selfish and only think about yourself. It will not be good in the future. If something happens to your family in the future, who will help you. "