Chapter 38

"The first chick, shouldn't you raise it like your own child?" When Cheng Yeran first bought these chicks, he thought he was recording a show and raised them as if they were pets. , and also thought about taking them home and raising them after recording the program. These chickens and ducks have different meanings.

  As a result, Shen Yuntang glanced at him like he was crazy, "Then just keep this one. No other children are allowed. I work so hard to take care of them every day, not to let them be my children, but to let them be my children." To eat."

  "I know, you are so kind. Leave it to me to take care of those chickens and ducks from now on. After all, they are my children." Cheng Yeran happily ran back and put the eggs back into the henhouse, expecting that the hens would A beautiful chick hatched.

  Does Shen Yuntang think he is really twenty-five years old? You won't be deceived by him, right? I'm not illiterate myself, so it's not like I just watched him make it up casually.

  However, the photo on yesterday's ID card did not look like a child, nor did he look like a twenty-five-year-old. Instead, he looked like a teenager of eighteen or nineteen years old.

  After dinner, when the tofu shop opened, my cousin came over again. It had been a while since he last came here. This time he was in a good mood and smiled happily. Shen Yuntang could tell at a glance that he was like this. I want to show off something again.

  Sure enough, the cousin started by showing off that his husband was going to study in the county: "My husband is going to take the exam next year. This year he will go to the county to study. It is a famous academy in the county. Most people can't get in. He needs someone to recommend him. Come on, eh! You can't understand what I said. How do you little villagers understand the things of scholars?"

  When he said this, he deliberately glanced at Cheng Yeran beside him, thinking to himself, what would happen if Cheng Yeran was reborn? He just became diligent, farmed a little, and sold tofu, but he would never be able to turn over in his lifetime, let alone reach his height.

  "Your husband is going to study, will you go with him?" Cheng Yeran asked him.

  Shen Yunfeng did not expect that he would ask this question and immediately became vigilant. Did Cheng Yeran want to force Xia Xiaowu to ruin his reputation when he was not around, make the whole village despise him, and let his husband divorce? he? How vicious!

  But then I thought about it, Cheng Yeran was so cowardly in his previous life, how could he do anything to force him? She probably just wanted to pursue him and make him change his mind.

  If his cousin knew that Cheng Yeran was showing favor to him, he would definitely be furious, which is not bad to think about.

  "He goes to the academy to study and lives directly in the academy. He cannot bring his family members with him. I will stay at home." Shen Yunfeng deliberately revealed the news that he would stay in the village, letting Cheng Yeran figure it out. Anyway, no matter what he does, he will They would tell their cousin the truth and let him know that he was so charming and that he was the person that both Xia Xiaowu and Cheng Yeran cared about the most.

  "If you don't go with us, aren't you afraid that he will go out and mess with others? He is such a person..." Cheng Yeran paused deliberately, "You should understand, so I won't say more."

  "You, you are talking nonsense, my husband only loves me! And he is going to study, how could he do those dirty things!" Shen Yunfeng was very angry, thinking that Cheng Yeran was too despicable, deliberately instigating the relationship between them. , doesn't it just want them to be separated from each other so that he can take advantage of it?