Chapter 211-215

He told Cheng Yeran: "This kid must be a cute and good boy."

  Cheng Yeran also went to listen to the noise inside, but couldn't hear any sound. He always nervously called the imperial doctor to come over and see if the child was dead. Why was there no movement at all and it was so quiet.

  The imperial doctor checked him many times and reassured him that the child was still alive.

  Cheng Yeran felt that since B-ultrasound could not be taken now, how could it be so accurate? The child was always motionless, which made him very worried.

  Seeing that he was more nervous than himself, Shen Yuntang joked with him: "Maybe he is a cold kid who doesn't want to talk."

  "There is no aloof person in our family. How could he be aloof?" After Cheng Yeran said this, he thought about Shen Yuntang's father and Shen Yuntang's four brothers, who were all reticent. Shen Yuntang had also not spoken before. Shen Yuntang loves to talk and keeps everything in his heart, especially when they are not together. Shen Yuntang often gets sulky and ignores him for several days.

  Does this child also have that kind of personality? You are so lively and cheerful, and this child didn't inherit it at all?

  But then I thought about it, it doesn't matter if it's not lively, it won't be too hard for Shen Yuntang if it's quiet in the belly.

  "It seems that he is really a caring child." Cheng Yeran touched his belly, "He is indeed a good boy."

  Concubine Wen's child was born first, a premature infant. Cheng Yeran was a little nervous when the child was born, because this might be his child's future partner.

  I heard that Concubine Wen gave birth to a boy, which should have nothing to do with their child. The emperor said that if the fourth and fifth princes were both princes, then the fourth prince would marry their child.

  Hearing that the fourth prince's mother-in-law was domineering, he was worried about his little daughter.

  "Is there any way to dissolve this marriage? Our little girl cannot marry the royal family." Cheng Yeran said worriedly, touching Shen Yuntang's belly.

  "The emperor has spoken, and we have no ability to resist. If the fourth prince is a promising person, in the future..." Shen Yuntang looked outside, lowered his voice and said to Cheng Yeran: "If the fourth prince becomes the emperor in the future, Our little girl can also be a queen."

  "It's not that good to be a queen. There are three thousand beauties in the emperor's harem. It's so hard for a little girl. You may have to count the number of palace bricks in the palace every night, and then you will be forced to distort your mind and start fighting in the palace. The prince killed his concubines and was eventually deposed and imprisoned in the cold palace, spending the rest of his life miserably." Cheng Yeran sighed and touched Shen Yuntang's belly, "If I can only live like this for the rest of my life, I would rather him It's better not to get married for the rest of your life."

  "If I give birth to a boy, I don't need to marry the royal family." Shen Yuntang touched his belly. A child has already seen everything about his life before he was born. How pitiful.

  Cheng Yeran thought for a while, "Boy or girl, they are all our babies."

  Cheng Yeran always said that he wanted a little girl at first, but he felt that he was too selfish to say that, and it also put more pressure on Shen Yuntang. What is the difference between this and the evil mother-in-law who forces her daughter-in-law to have a son? What if Shen Yuntang What should I do if I have a boy or a brother and blame myself for not being able to give birth to a daughter?