Chapter 54

Cheng Yeran knew that he didn't like it, so he stopped mentioning it. He decided to buy some books about his brother one day to learn more about it.

  "Why did you think Yuan Bao was your brother just now?" When he was approaching Shen's house, Shen Yuntang suddenly remembered and asked Cheng Yeran.

  "Because he is pretty and not like a boy." After Cheng Yeran finished speaking, he saw Shen Yuntang's face gloomy and quickly added, "Not as beautiful as you, not one-tenth as good as you. I will treat him as a Treat it like a child, I'm not a child lover."

  "You still pay attention to him. Don't you like me?" Shen Yuntang's words were full of jealousy. Although he knew that Cheng Yeran and Yuan Bao were impossible, he still couldn't control his emotions.

  "Because you are a brother, you should love the house as much as possible." Cheng Yeran said.

  Shen Yuntang looked at him with his mouth pouted, not knowing whether to be angry or happy. He clearly didn't like himself, but he always said such misleading things. It was really hateful.

  "If you ask Yuan Bao to eat at our house, will you no longer be able to make rice?" Shen Yuntang asked him.

  "Ah, it seems so." The rice they eat was bought from the future and has been improved through generations. The rice grains are plumper. The rice here is very small, as if it is stunted, which can be seen by comparison.

  Moreover, they mainly grow wheat and pasta here, and the villagers are accustomed to eating miscellaneous grains. No matter how rich they are, they will not eat white flour every meal. If their family eats white flour and rice for every meal, it will cause discomfort. Necessary skepticism.

  "I was quick to talk just now. Otherwise, give him a bag of mixed noodles, order food for him every day, and let him go home and cook it by himself." Cheng Yeran hugged Shen Yuntang's arm, "It has to be you, this one The family will be separated without you."

  Shen Yuntang disliked his numbness, and withdrew his hand and shook it, "Don't do this kind of thing in front of your house."

  Cheng Yeran looked at his hands. Before time travel, he had hugged his parents' arms like this. He had never had such close contact with other friends. Why did he always want to be sticky with Shen Yuntang after time travel?

  While he was in a daze, Mother Shen happened to come out to pour water. When she saw the two of them, she greeted them happily: "Are you here? Come in quickly. Why are you standing at the door?"

  "Mom, let's see you." Cheng Yeran enthusiastically walked over and took the basin from Mother Shen's hand, "Mom, let me pour water for you."

  "No, no, no." Mother Shen originally didn't want him to get his hands on it, but she had to let him go if she couldn't get it. "This kid is really sensible. Our family, A Tang, is lucky to marry you."

  Cheng Yeran was happy when he heard this and giggled for a long time.

  Shen Yuntang turned around and entered the yard with an expressionless face. When he saw his father, he handed the paper bag in his hand to him, "Dried beans."

  "Why do you always take things from your parents' house and let people gossip about you?" Father Shen complained, but he still stretched out his hand to accept it.

  "Cheng Yeran asked me to bring it." Shen Yuntang said awkwardly: "He said you like to eat, so he brought it to you specially."

  He has not been able to express his emotions in words since he was a child. Even if he misses his parents very much in his heart, he can't say it out loud. Even if he repeats what Cheng Yeran said, he still feels awkward.