Chapter 156-160

However, he dyed several pieces of cloth and it was fine. Moreover, the effect of dyeing with good materials will be more beautiful.

  ...

  Another year later, Cheng Yeran was preparing to take the exam. The whole family took it very seriously and did not dare to bother him with business matters anymore. Shen Yuntang even cooked food for him in person every day, cooking in different ways.

  She would also give him a massage, which made Cheng Yeran not used to it. "You make it impossible for me to relax like this. Otherwise, let me give you a massage. That's the way to relax me."

  "What do you call a massage?" Shen Yuntang thought about the last time Cheng Yeran asked him to give him a massage, but ended up touching him all over his body. She blushed and said, "If you want to do it, just say it. It's not impossible." , you are about to take the exam, whatever way you want to relax, I will cooperate with you."

  Cheng Yeran's eyes suddenly widened when he heard this, and he hugged the person unceremoniously into his arms, "With such treatment, I really want to take the exam for the rest of my life."

  "Bah, bah, bah." Shen Yuntang raised his hand to cover his mouth, "Don't say such things, you will definitely pass the exam this year!"

Chapter 115

  This time Cheng Yeran went to take the exam, and Shen Yuntang accompanied him throughout the process.

  They have a lot of savings now, and Shen Yuntang doesn't have to look at the shop specially. He can let Luwei and Tugen exercise, so that the two of them won't be in a hurry when they take over the shop in the future.

  Before the exam, they rented a small yard locally. Shen Yuntang cooked three meals for him every day, fearing that he would get diarrhea and get sick from eating outside food and delay the exam.

  Last year I heard that Xia Xiaowu had a stomachache when he took the exam and failed.

  In his previous life, Xia Xiaowu passed the exam three years after they got married. In this life, he encountered troubles and delays when the exam came. Now he has to take the exam with Cheng Yeran.

  These days are so busy that Shen Yuntang always forgets many things in his previous life. By the time he remembers that the lazy man died in three years in his previous life, a month has passed.

  Seeing that Cheng Yeran was still in good health, he felt relieved.

  It may be that someone has changed in his body, which has changed the trajectory of his destiny. Moreover, although Cheng Yeran is lazy and afraid of trouble, he has never been shy about exercising. When he was in the countryside, he would work in the fields with him. After arriving in the county town, he went to class every day and the amount of exercise decreased, so he found someone to make dumbbells and went for a run.

  Shen Yuntang has never been able to do farm work since he was a child. I really can't understand that he is making trouble for himself. He is dangling there with an iron lump in his hand. In addition to running and lifting dumbbells, he also has to do sit-ups. Push-ups, etc., jogging in the morning, and exercising at home during study breaks in the evening

  Shen Yuntang asked him why he was so tired. He said that he wanted to develop a good-looking figure, attract Shen Yuntang's attention and make Shen Yuntang happy.

  As he spoke, he also pulled up his shirt, "My abdominal muscles seem to have become more bulging recently. Are you sure you don't want to touch them?"