Chapter 35

Cheng Yeran actually likes his current life and has no illusions about finding a woman he likes to get married in the future. He wants to say that this is it for the rest of his life, and it would be better for the two of them to live together for the rest of their lives, but he thinks of Shen Yuntang caring about Xia so much. Regarding Xiao Wu's hairpin, he did not say anything out loud: "It is very difficult to meet someone you like in this life. Let's make do with it first. When you find someone you like, I will also find someone I like." , our family will be reconciled."

  When he said this, he turned around and glanced at Shen Yuntang, "But if you like me, I can also consider continuing to live with you."

  When he said this, he felt a sense of anticipation that he was not even aware of.

  "Who wants to like you!" Shen Yuntang pushed him away, "You'd better go find your woman!"

  After Shen Yuntang finished speaking, he walked back home quickly, feeling very uncomfortable. At first he was happy to hear that Cheng Yeran didn't go to find a woman, but later he heard that Cheng Yeran still liked women, so he It's uncomfortable, why can't Cheng Yeran like him?

  It is quite unbelievable for people from the future to go back to the past. Shen Yuntang lay unable to sleep in bed and could not understand it, but thinking about the rebirth experience of himself and his cousin, he felt that nothing happening in this world was strange.

  ...

  Two days later, there was an extra box at the door of the house. Shen Yuntang walked to the box and squatted down. Cheng Yeran said a few days ago that he bought a lot of things. Don't be surprised to see anything extra at the door, but Cheng Yeran He didn't ask what he bought. They were having trouble with each other these days.

  After the two started talking, Shen Yuntang felt that they were different from before. They were married couples before, but now he found out that Cheng Yeran was not married to him at all, and he no longer had the confidence to scold each other. .

  "What are you doing squatting here? Why don't you open it?" Cheng Yeran walked over and squatted next to him and saw the express delivery slip. "Let me see what it is. Oh, it turns out that the hairpin I bought has arrived."

  He took out a big hairpin and handed it to Shen Yuntang in a very disgusting manner: "This one is five times bigger than the one he gave me. There are a hundred hairpins like this. Do you like it?"

  Generally, the boys in the village would wear plain hairpins, while the women would wear fancy hairpins. Shen Yuntang saw him hand over a hairpin that was as big as a pancake, with various patterns of flowers, birds and animals carved on it. Even the village grandma would find it too fancy to wear. Hairpin, shocked.

Chapter 42

  He lowered his head and looked at the box. It was full of hairpins, either big peonies or big peacocks in full bloom. They were all bigger than his head, heavy, looked very bright, and were of high quality.

  This one has to be about ten taels or twenty taels, and a box has to weigh several hundred taels. The workmanship is also very delicate, and the labor cost may be more expensive.

  I heard what Cheng Yeran said yesterday that he can travel through time and space through that little black box called a mobile phone and buy things in the future world, and the things he buys can also be delivered from the future and placed at their doorstep.

  Is the price of silver very cheap in the future world? Or that he can buy things without paying?

  "Don't you have to spend money to buy things there?" Shen Yuntang was shocked for a long time before he could organize his words to ask him.