Chapter 43

"Xiaotang is still generous," an aunt said to Cheng Yeran, "you should learn more from your husband."

  "That's what I saved for dinner at night, please leave some for me." Cheng Yeran was still acting hard behind Shen Yuntang, with tears even shining in his eyes.

  The more he said this, the more fun everyone got. One person grabbed a small piece and stuffed it into his mouth. Aunt Li, who was standing in the back row, almost got angry when she saw this. Yesterday she told Cheng Yeran to take a bite, and Cheng Yeran She was not happy at all, but she was so generous today and took out a bowl for others to eat. She was so angry that she wanted to push forward and grab a handful. There were too many people in front of her, so she squeezed for a long time without being able to get through.

  Everyone originally squeezed in with the idea of ​​taking advantage. Anyway, no matter whether it tastes good or not, you can eat for free if you pay a penny for it.

  Before they ate it, they thought it might just taste like dried tofu, and it might not taste good even if it smells good. But after putting it in their mouths and chewing it, their thoughts completely changed!

  This thing is fragrant in the mouth, the more you chew it, the more fragrant it becomes, and it is not very salty. People who have eaten dried tofu bought in the town can immediately tell which one is more delicious.

  The dried tofu in town is saltier and has a looser texture, but this one is more solid, chewy and has a richer taste. Even if you eat it on an empty stomach, without rice or water, it will not be salty.

  After everyone finished eating the first piece, they wanted to eat the second piece, but when they looked down at the bowl, they found that the bowl was empty.

  They turned their attention to the paper bag in Cheng Yeran's hand with unfinished thoughts.

  To be honest, just now they thought it was too expensive to pay a penny for such a small piece, but after tasting it, they felt that a penny a piece was too good a deal.

  The people who arrived late did not get to eat, so they could only stare at the expressions of those in the front row, swallowing their saliva with envy when they saw the expressions of enjoyment on their faces.

  Just now, the uncle who disliked Shen Yuntang for being too young to make dried tofu was speechless. He turned his head in shame, recalling the taste that had not dissipated in his mouth. If this was paired with a glass of wine, it would be perfect. Became an immortal.

  People who had tasted dried tofu were eager to tell Cheng Yeran that they had reserved some. Cheng Yeran counted more than a dozen people. He was afraid that he would not be able to remember them, so he took out a pen and paper and carefully wrote down their names and orders. quantity.

  Those behind him who had never tasted it curled their lips, "Is it that delicious? Order so much, and you have the money to cook it? You really have the money to buy it in the town, isn't the one in the town better than theirs?"

  "It's really better than the ones in the town. Believe it or not, don't buy it, otherwise you won't compete with us for a spot."

  "You will know after you taste it. The fragrance is still in my mouth now, and I have endless aftertaste!"

  When Cheng Yeran was writing his name, a child squeezed over to watch Cheng Yeran write, "Every word you write is missing strokes. It's different from what I learned from my husband. It's wrong."

  Cheng Yeran: "..." This is a simplified Chinese character, not a typo. Children, don't talk nonsense!

  Cheng Yeran couldn't express his pain, so he could only smile awkwardly.