Chapter 221-225

It seems like yesterday that the two of them got married, but now Lin Yu has become someone else's husband.

  What's the point of studying and becoming a high official in the capital? He even lost the person he loved most. If he had known this, he shouldn't have come to the capital in the first place!

  After he returned, he fell ill and took a period of leave. Zhao's mother was extremely worried. Zhao Yanlin was the backbone of their family. If he fell ill and missed work, and the emperor fired him, who would make money for them? ah.

  But Zhao Yanlin has a heart problem and won't get better for a while.

  On the other side, Lin Yu and Shao Hui lived happily.

  On the night of the wedding, Lin Yu sat on the bed waiting for Shao Hui to come over. He was still nervous and shy, but he had no fear of the future. Shao Hui's presence gave him a sense of security.

  It's just that the two of them used to get together just to chat and eat. Today they got married. After getting married, they had to do things as a couple. How could Lin Yu not be nervous and shy.

  In fact, Shao Hui was more nervous than him, and drank more wine to strengthen his courage. As a result, he was so drunk that he couldn't walk safely back.

  He pretended to be calm and entered the room, sitting next to Lin Yu. The two of them looked at each other, neither of them spoke first, not knowing what to say.

  Lin Yu has long forgotten what he went through the last time he got married, and now he only cares about Shao Hui.

  Shao Hui used to be restrained when facing Lin Yu, but now that he is his husband, he can do whatever he wants, but he is afraid of being rude and just wants to slowly get closer and kiss him gently. Kiss him.

  When Lin Yu saw him approaching slowly, he closed his eyes nervously. As a result, before the kiss came, Shao Hui fell on him and fell asleep.

  Lin Yu: "?"

  Lin Yu couldn't laugh or cry when he saw him so drunk, but he was no longer nervous. He helped Shao Hui take off his clothes and put them on the bed. When he took off his clothes, he saw that Shao Hui's body was really strong and had beautiful lines. It made him blush, but he also noticed some scars, some on his waist and abdomen, some on his arms, and even on his chest.

  He touched the raised scars distressedly. These should be injuries sustained on the battlefield. Each scar represented a narrow escape from death.

  Shao Hui looks like a big boy on the surface, happy all day long, but he has experienced so much.

  In the past, Lin Yu often heard people say that Shao Hui is where he is today because he has a good father, but now it seems that no glory comes for free, it is all bought with his blood and tears.

  Lin Yu lay on his chest, worshiping this man even more.

  ...

  Cheng Yeran developed glass this year, but he did not have time to mass-produce it. He told Yuanbao about this difficulty, and Yuanbao patted his chest and said, "Cousin, teach me your skills. I'm free. "

  Cheng Yeran: "If you want to make perfume bottles, you can't make that much by yourself. I'll teach you first, and then you can recruit a few apprentices, and then try to open a glass factory just to do this."

  Yuanbao learned these things very quickly. After watching Cheng Yeran make it once, and then Cheng Yeran explained each process to him, he could do it.