Chapter 39

He was thinking well here, and Shen Yuntang's moral sense rose again, "Isn't it bad to lie to others and say I did it?"

  "Why not? Have you told others everything about yourself before? Every family in the village has its own secrets. We are not cheating, but we are just reasonably avoiding risks. We can't tell others that I came from the future. Yes, I bought the things from the future, so others would not be able to snatch my phone away, or the villagers would burn me as a monster." Cheng Yeran put her arm around his shoulders, "Don't be too honest."

  "That's not what I meant. I mean, let's just say it was you who did it." Shen Yuntang was too shy to lie.

  "You said I did it? Do you think anyone believes it? Don't worry, as far as I'm concerned, just don't deny it." Cheng Yeran looked at the time, "When we sell out the tofu, we will find time to go to the mountain to buy some goods in the afternoon."

  "It's not good if someone sees it. It's better to do it at night." Shen Yuntang was very nervous about this matter.

  "It's easier to be exposed at night. It's dark. When I take out my phone, it's so bright. What if someone goes up the mountain without sleeping at night and sees it? It's better during the day, the brightness is not obvious." Cheng Yeran leaned into his ear. Bian said: "Let's find a place where no one is around, and you can help me look out."

  Shen Yuntang pushed him away, reached out and rubbed the tips of his red ears: "Just talk, why are you so close?"

  Cheng Yeran didn't know what was wrong with him. Even though there was no one there, he uncontrollably leaned over and spoke in his ear.

  He also had a thought in his mind, if Xia Xiaowu or his original husband came close to talk to him, wouldn't he avoid it?

  After he came up with this idea, he felt disgusted. Shen Yuntang could like whoever he wanted to, and it was none of his business.

  In the afternoon, the two of them went up the mountain together. This mountain is actually quite big. It is not easy to meet people from the same village when cutting firewood. The two of them deliberately chose a place with dense trees to sit down.

  Cheng Yeran took out his mobile phone and couldn't help but snicker when he saw Shen Yuntang nervously watching in private: "You look like we are going to do something in this deserted place."

  "Don't say such disgusting things. Come on, I'll look after the wind for you." Shen Yuntang clasped his fingers nervously, his ears perked up, for fear of being seen.

  Cheng Yeran took two mobile phones, one used for memos to record things he needed to buy, and the other for shopping.

  I had memorized a lot of things before and made a dozen lists.

  He found that Shen Yuntang's toiletries were very rudimentary and he didn't have a toothbrush. He brushed his teeth with a wooden stick. He said that rich people would use tooth powder and rub it with a wooden stick dipped in tooth powder. The poor people would skip the tooth powder step. , this made Cheng Yeran feel very distressed. It was impossible for such beautiful teeth to be ruined. He ordered several toothbrushes for Shen Yuntang. When he came back, he tried them one by one to see which one was most suitable for him. Next Just buy that one.

  In addition to toothbrushes and toothpaste, he also bought facial cleanser. When he saw Shen Yuntang washing his face, he used soap to rub it. This was not good. How could such beautiful skin be treated so rough? He also bought several sets of skin care products. He usually I don't use skin care products, and I don't know Shen Yuntang's skin type. Anyway, I just bought a set of the most expensive brands and tried them.