You used to work at to make a little money

"I'm craving coffee, let's go"
I went for a walk with Charles and Lando, we were in line and got to the front.
"I'll take two cinnamon caramel cream cold brews, and she'll take," he says looking at me, I was looking at the menu and honestly didn't know what I wanted.
"A vanilla sweet cream cold brew," says Lando, I smile and don't mind what he chose so I shrug, and take my wallet out. As I'm about to pay Lando steals my card and pays, I look over at him in disbelief.

"My card," u say with a slight frown. He gives it back to me and laughs. "Sorry red, also you'll like that drink" I nod, "I better orange boy" he laughs and Charles starts laughing along with us. We both give him a confused look.

  "Sorry, I just realized that orange rhymes with Norris," he says, lando shoves him and we sit while waiting for our drinks.

  "So where are you friends IV" says Charles, I roll my eyes and shake my head, "Which one?" He blushes and laughs, "Gracie" I smirk at him and look away, "she has a boyfriend" he groans and gets up when Lando's name gets called. "He really needs a girlfriend, he spends too much time with me," Lando says, I look over at him, "And you do?" He puts his hand in front of my face, "That's enough" I laugh at him and Charles walks back to us.

   "Try it"
I grab the drink and try it, it was sweet but not the sweetest. It was a mixture of sweet and strong, it was the most perfect mixture. I look over at Lando and smile at him, "You chose correctly, meaning I won't scream at you" I say smiling at him, he smiles back and takes a sip of his drink.

  We walk back to my parent's house and I see Pascale and the two boys sitting on the couch, I hug them and walk into my room where Louis is, "had fun with your boyfriend" he asks, I roll my eyes and sigh, "I guess" he scoffs and I walk out of the room in distress. "How can someone be so annoying," I say. I sit next to Arthur and he lays on my lap, "I'm so tired" I laugh and watch him sleep. He ended up sleeping so I replaced my lap with a pillow and walked into the kitchen where everyone was at, even my two best friends.
   "Where's Louis" my dad asks, I shrug and grab my purse. " I won't rob you don't worry," says Gracie, my dad laughs and I hug her. Lola kisses me on the cheek and I look up at Lorenzo, "how are you doing?" He smiles at me and gives me a quick hug, "Good little red" I roll my eyes and try getting out of his grip.

"Evil," I say. I was a bit bothered at the moment, Louis was mad that I went out with Lando and Charles but first of all, Charles is my best friend.

"Who's your favorite driver"
I look back and see that my dad is speaking to me, "oh, Lewis" Charles throws me a raisin, "ew the fact that you even had a raisin to begin with is gross" I say, I sit on the couch and scroll on my phone. I see my brother, Lando, and Charles walking up to me. They sit in front of me.

  "What's wrong" says my brother

"Louis is mad at me," I say

He rolls his eyes in frustration, "What did I tell you about insecure men, stay away from them Ivy. But I understand, he's my boy; I'll go speak to him" he walks into my room and closes the door.

    "Can't wait to see what happens" Lando and Charles hand flick me a raisin. "You too are each other's soul mates" As I finished that sentence I saw Louis walking out of the room, and everyone cheered, "I thought my favorite guy went missing for a bit," says my dad, pats him on the back and takes him to the kitchen. My dad loves Louis, he treats him like a son and I can see why my dad doesn't like when my mom hints at me dating a Formula 1 driver. He loves the thought me dating one, but he currently is fond of Louis.
   "Dad doesn't like the thought of you with Lando if you can't tell" I laugh and look over at my brother, "really is it that obvious. Dad loves Orange Boy as a driver but not as your boyfriend" he shows me a picture of my dad with a McLaren shirt, "indeed" Lando walked out of the house to answer a call and I watch him walk out.
"If I was Louis I would be mad too, it's the way you look at him" I throw my hands in defense, "what" he smirks and shakes his head at me while walking away.