of us

Two months later

  "No max,"

                          "Please let me take her ivy,"

"At least let her wake up,"

               "I can just wake her up right now,"

"Leave her alone,"

                      "When she's up I'm taking her"

"That's fine,"

Lily has been dealing with a fever recently, and although it's not severe, I'm unsure if taking her to the ocean is a good idea. We were all at the beach relaxing in our cabanas when I noticed Lando peacefully asleep. Seeing both him and Lily napping brought a smile to my face.

Christian waved over at me, "come on hunny, join us over here," As he handed me a drink, my dad mentioned Max informing him about my hesitance regarding letting Lily into the water. My other dad nodded along while my moms seemed slightly annoyed - mothers tend to prioritize responsibilities over fun compared to fathers who lean towards enjoying themselves more.

I explained, "dad I know it's hot but I don't want her to get sick, I'll think about it and get back to you guys,"; however after discussing back and forth among us parents; eventually agreed on allowing her once she woke up as long as everyone kept close watch on her.

An hour later

I always thought Lily and Lando shared similarities, but when I went to check on them, they both woke up at the same time and stretched in perfect harmony. It was a heartwarming sight to see them sit up together with synchronized movements. Lily looked at me and greeted me with "Hi mommy," which melted my heart.

I approached her and planted a big kiss on her cheek before telling her that she could go into the water after some discussions with Uncle Max and her grandpas. Excitedly, Lily jumped up quickly and ran over to Penelope who eagerly joined her as they dashed into the water screaming joyfully. It was adorable how Penelope wouldn't enter unless Lily did; it seemed like their own little pact.

Max chased after them playfully, carrying both girls which brought a smile to my face. Lando noticed this interaction between us all: "I hope you're not smiling because of Max," he said sternly while looking at me intently.
In response, I placed my hand on his face affectionately laughing off his comment saying: "Oh come on Lando! I'm just happy seeing lily having fun." I said. He warned jokingly, "I'm just saying, I haven't forgotten that you two had a fling," making me roll my eyes.

 He warned jokingly, "I'm just saying, I haven't forgotten that you two had a fling," making me roll my eyes

             Liked by lolatung and 1,073,282 others
Ivy.Sinclair: on her strike
     View 220,383 comments
Lolatung: I'll see you guys tomorrow🤭
   Gracieabrams: baby lily, so excited to see her tomorrow
       Danielriccardo: so glad she won
Maxverstappen: making this comment as your right in front of me.
   Luisinhaoliveira: girl not the almond mom😭
TylerTheCreator: girl popped out a mini her without telling half of the world
Thegirlintheredcap: wait so it's actually her baby what the fuck, I thought it was her moms or something. I assumed ppl were lying again😭
Redbullspeedtrack: when I first saw a page say she had a baby I believed it but I also didn't. Now she confirmed it and I'm baffled lmao
  Miablue: OH SHE CONFIRMED IT😭
Emilyolive: her little tube lmao
     Kellypiquet: it indeed worked
Ferrariupdates: wait but who's the dad? Is it that one actor she was dating
                           •••••••••••••••••••••
Four months later