Out of all the

"Hey, what are doing out there,"

I looked back to see Lando and Timothee standing together, I was in the backyard sipping my drink by the pool. I love the view that I'm looking at right now, just two beautiful men. Woah, okay that's enough.

"Ivy," it was Kika calling for me

"Kika," I get up from my seat and run over towards her, "we should go out," I was about to name places we could go for our last day in Monaco. "Ah no can't do, we got a dinner tonight with the drivers and all," I roll my eyes and lean on Timothee, "we're neither, let's go," I said.

Pierre laughed, "No, you may not be a driver or a gf's driver. But your are our friends and our adopted sister," Pierre said

"So we have to take you," Charles says shoving food down his mouth. He smiles at me and I push his face out of the way. I nod and shrug, "what if I don't want to go," I say looking at the two idiots who were smirking at me. Pierre walks up to me and shoves me, "Then you don't love us," I look at Kika and whisper, "I don't" Timothee and Lando laugh and I walk past them to head back towards the backyard. Kika followed me.

I sat in my chair and sipped my drip, "Lando is giving you the eyes," I looked over at her with a confused look on my face. What look was she talking about? "You know I wanna fuck your eyes," I jump over and cover her mouth. We both started laughing so hard.

"OH MY LOVING SISTER," he walks out with everyone. It was pretty known that my brother was loved by many, the drivers adored him. I get up and side-eye him, "So that dinner tonight, it should end around 8, so that gives us time....to decorate the yacht" he whispered the last part but I heard him so clearly, "Another party?" I say in an annoyed tone, Charles laughs and Charlotte walks up to me, gives me a side hug, and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Alcohol," I smile at her and laugh, "deal," I say, she laughs and they all cheered. Pierre stopped and looked at Jacob.

"I just noticed how handsome you are, woah that's absolutely insane," I give him a "really" look at roll my eyes.

"No, he's right, Your brother is probably one of the best-looking men I've seen," says Lando. Okay, now they're all just kissing ass to him.

"Yeah you guys and a bunch of other girls could agree on that, so many edits of him pop up on my page like I give a fuck," my brother smirked. That's how I keep this man started to feel himself. I flick his head and walk back to my seat. I was not decorating this time, this is fully on them now. I'm resting today.

It started getting late after having some drinks with them so I had to get dressed.

I walk out and dump into my brother, he looks at me and nods

I walk out and dump into my brother, he looks at me and nods. "Your boyfriend was just talking about you," what could Timothee be saying about me, "what is T saying," he scoffed and pointed at Lando.

"Yea I was talking about Lando," they had all left about an hour ago and are back here again. Just this time everyone was ready. It was 5:30 so I ran up to them, "okay we can go now," I said smiling at everyone.