that pulled me

next week

"I mean last week was pretty hectic, the party was crazy,"  I said to my brother as he was fixing my parent's coffee machine. He broke it, my parents aren't mad about it but we told him to purchase another coffee maker instead. He insisted on trying first.

"it was, I just remember looking over a Timothee who had the most confused look on his face," my brother chuckled and put his arm on my head, using it as an armrest.

I moved his arm and rolled my eyes at him, the knock on the door was progressively getting louder, and I ran over to open the door to Lando and Charles. I smiled at them both and turned over to my brother with a big smirk on his face, "Ah, I've missed you guys. What should we do today," Lando sighs and sits on the couch, "Well I have to do some wedding invites but I'm free after that," wait he's getting married soon. I looked at my brother who was side-eyeing me, "oh"

Footsteps were coming from the stairs, and we all turned our bodies to see who it was. It was Gracie, who walked over to the kitchen to grab breakfast.

Next week

      Mick was hosting a dinner party just to celebrate life, we were all standing and making conversation with each other in the elevator. As the doors opened, we were getting off.

   "I told you, not once but multiple times that I was your second choice but you never wanted to admit it

   "I told you, not once but multiple times that I was your second choice but you never wanted to admit it. What does she have that-" Luisa stopped yelling at Lando once she saw a group of people in the elevator.

"Sorry about that guys" Lando apologized and moved her to the side, Timothee put his arm around my waist and we walked out of the elevator. I turned around and looked at Max, "How are you and Kelly," his smile grew and his eyes were sparkling, "she's amazing honestly, thank you for helping me out," I knew by the way he said that sentence, he was grateful for meeting her that day. I nodded and he showed me pictures of them doing activities as we were walking to Mick's door. Lando and Luisa ended up staying where they were first arguing, Mick opened the door and let us all on, as I was about to step foot inside Mick stood in front of me and nodded, "Uh I'll be right there, we're gonna get something from the car," Timothee nods and hands me the car keys. Closed the door and looked over at Mick, "There is a picture of you and Lando that is everywhere, not good for any of you because you three are public figures," I was confused by what he meant, so we started walking towards the elevator, "What are you talking about," I say fidgeting with my hands, "why is it always you," we heard Luisa yell, we both look at her and she was heading towards me with tears in her eyes.

"I try and try to be nice to you so you can finally leave us alone but you still won't budge, even when we're engaged you interfere," I looked at Mick and was confused, "What in the actual fuck are you talking about," I ask, she pulls her phone out, Lando was heading towards her to take her away but she pushes him away.