3

The boys woke up with a groan looking to one another. Sirius lay there thinking of the events of last night he remembered leaving the party and drinking with Lena in the dorms, then... the images of her body pressed to his and a smear of lipstick, the noises she draw from her lips and how she tasted. He rubbed a hand over his face looking around the room at the boys.
"Please tell me there's water somewhere."
"Night stand I got us all a glass before bed." Remus spoke out Sirius downed his throwing on some clothes and walking down the the common room where he found a bright eyes Evangeline reading a book.
"Can we talk?" He asked and she placed her book to one side sipping a coffee. "Last night erm I-"
"Sirius relax it was a bit of drunk fun neither of us meant anything by it don't worry." Ouch. That hurt his ego a little. He had no plan for what he wanted to say and the only thing that came to mind was.
"Wanna do it again sometime?" She raised an eyebrow laughing a little.
"Sure sirius we can do it again."
"Like now?" He looked down at the slight issue from remembering the previous nights activities and she laughed.
"Sit down and cover yourself." She said pulling him down and handing him a pillow and the other boys and girls entered the dorm all yawning and looking sick.
"Jeez Lena how do you look so fresh?" Lily asked downing some water.
"Coz some got put to bed early after she spent the night flirting with regulus black."
"I never thought I'd see the day when Sirius passes up sex to walk a girl home and not get anything out of it." She looked at the group rolling her eyes.
"I wouldn't touch Sirius if my life depended on it." James gaged a little.
"Sorry mental image of them two together." Sirius sat almost sweating at his need to sort things out when Remus noticed.
"Pads you alright mate?"
"I think I'm gonna be sick." He admitted earning concerned looks from his peers.
"Pads maybe you should skip first lesson you don't look so good." He nodded a little and the others looked at the time.
"Speaking of which were late. See you later." The griffindors all flooded out of the common room leaving the two sat there.
"Don't you have a lesson." She shook her head looking up from her book.
"Free period." She stated looking at him. She got up placing her book on the shelf turning to face him. He stepped closer ticking her brown curls behind her ear.
"You truly are beautiful you know that?"
"Careful black, don't catch feelings." His gaze faltered a little as she said it. "You have haven't you?" She back away a little.
"Is it such a bad thing?" She's close her eyes a moment.
"Sirius I don't mind a bit of fun but no I don't want a relationship with you."
"Well why not?" She laughed running a hand through her hair.
"You're Sirius black! Heir to the great and noble house. You have a million women waiting to get a glance from you and parents planning your whole life! We are world apart Sirius."
"That's never been a problem before." He combatted with pain in his voice.
"You've never showed interest in me before." He gulped taking a seat.
"I am not my family Lena. Nor do I wish to have them as a reason not to be associated with. I think my family ties have nothing to do with your feelings towards me."
"Oh really?"
"Yes. I think you're scared to allow anything for yourself. I see you Evangeline potter. Second to James your whole life. Nothing that is truly just yours, friends, family, name. And you are scared to have me to yourself as you see me as just another possession of James." She blinked slowly trying to process what he had just said, how he had dissected her character completely before her eyes. "Do you need me to continue?"
"Did you think that would make me confess my love to you? Make me swoon? You insult me and I'll fall into your arms like some fairytale."
"I didn't mean to-"
"No because you don't think about things Sirius! Ruin your friendship with my brother because of me? Loose all of them! Your parents will kill you and my brother would kill me." She was right he knew that. But he couldn't help himself. "And do you this now? Because what I got pretty over the summer. You are a shallow man Sirius black and I want nothing to do with it." She walked out of the common room only for him to follow.
"Lena I'm sorry!"
"Save it black!" He caught her wrist pulling her back.
"Please don't go Lena. Let's talk about this?"
"Get off me Sirius!" He let go letting her walk away in a flash of anger he turned to punch the wall.