23

It was cold in hodsmead that day, Sirius and Lena ducked into the three broom sticks and into the corner booth were Remus was waiting, Lena took her scarf off while Sirius shrugged off his jacket.
"So, where do we start?" Sirius asked and Remus pulled out the note book.
"Okay so when she has a vision we've been writing them down so we can try and make sense of them." Sirius read through some and point to one.
"What's this? One will betray them all? The mark will seal his fate?" She shot a look to Remus and lit a cigarette.
"We think it's about regulus. Sirius, when he attacked me something happened. Remus and mcgonigal are the only ones to know but..." she trailed off trying to put it delicately.
"She saw regulus being dragged into some water then, she started coughing and she coughed up a bunch of water. Sirius we were in the astronomy tower." Sirius scoffed a little.
"What are you saying regulus drowned or something?" He looked at the two and his smile slowly faded. "Guy? Is my brother dead?"
"I don't know for sure, he went missing before they could arrest him and since the attack it's like I could feel him, I thought it was just ptsd but... one day it stopped and an hour later I'm coughing up water." Sirius didn't know what to say then he rubbed his mouth and shrugged.
"If he's dead then good."
"Sirius." Lena gasped and he turned in the booth to look at her.
"He murdered you in cold blood Lena. Me and prongs had to go back and stop him. I hope his death was painful. I won't ever." He place a hand on her cheek. "And I mean ever let anyone hurt you like that again. Not even my own blood." She nodded a little placing a hand over his. He placed a kiss on her forehead and turned back to Remus. "Let's keep going."
"Alright, this one we know is your death. We worked out it's Bellatrix but we don't know when. Lena you said he looked older right?" She nodded and Sirius glanced at her noticing how uncomfortable she was with the conversation. "That's all we have though. Then there's this..."
A child will be left alone, another dead. So many will die. He will betray you all.
"We have no idea who it's about. And that one was the worst. Lena took a while to recover." Sirius sat back for a moment thinking but drew a complete blank.
"I think it will come out with time. We're going to drive ourselves mad trying to work it all out." Lena said closing the book, she always felt uneasy talking about it all. It hurt to remember.
"What do we do if she... you know has one?" Remus smiled a little, he was still weary of Sirius but seeing him so concerned for Lena reassured him. Sirius wasn't a bad guy, sometimes he just made really stupid choices.
"Help her lay down if she's standing. Don't restrain her it will end up doing more harm. And just talk her through it. Ask questions but don't push her, it only stresses her out. Then, when she relaxes talk to her until she comes too. It's scary but you just have to work with her." Sirius nodded for once he just listened and took it all in. He lit a cigarette letting Remus talk. "There's warning signs, her eyes go glassy and it looks like she's fixed on something. But you've seen that. Also if she's holding a glass take it away. I didn't once and she cut her hand pretty bad." She absentmindedly touched her own plan looking down.
"I know this isn't what you signed up for..." she said stubbing her cigarette out.
"Hey, you didn't sign up for my stupid brother but here we are. This is what it's all about huh? The good and the bad." She nodded. Smiling a little.
"If she has any come get me I'll come help and talk you through it. Then it's all yours, I'll help with the clues if you need it."
"Of course." The three had a plan, and slowly Remus was starting to trust Sirius all over again.