63

It had been hours, Sirius felt sick, his body ached from the hits he'd endured. Lena sat there watching in tears as they hurt him again and again.
"I'm going to be nice one more time and then it's going to get nasty, where is harry." Bellatrix demanded yanking his hair so he looked at his wife with tired eyes.
"We don't know, please just leave us alone." She cried and Bellatrix let go of Sirius walking around the table slowly.
"Bella." Sirius spoke out struggling in his binds. "Bella don't you dare touch her! Bella!" A knife was held against her throat and she whimpered slightly.
"Start talking or I start cutting... maybe I should start down here, did I hear right your expecting a bouncing baby?" The knife was lowered to her stomach and she looked at Sirius in a panic.
"Leave her out of this, she knows nothing Bella. Do what you want to me but for the love god go don't touch her." Her head snapped in his direction and her eyes widened allowing her smirk to widen into a maniacal smile.
"You better start talking then dear cousin."
"We don't know, last we saw he was leaving here. Raid the house, you won't find a single letter to or from harry."
"I don't believe you." The knife was pushed against lenas neck and she gulped slightly a drop of blood starting to run down her neck. Sirius struggled harder and Bella began to laugh. A hooded figure walked in whispering in bellas ear and she rolled her eyes. "Well I hate to cut this reunion short but I'm needed else where. I do have a parting gift though." She grabbed Lena's hair tipping her chair back and driving her blade into her stomach. Sirius screamed and Lena's jaw dropped in shock. Bellatrix yanked the knife out driving it back in looking Sirius straight in the eye as she repeated this 2 more times and ran off out the room. Lena was groaned her head dropping as she sat tied to the chair. Sirius was crying as he struggled against his restraints trying to get to her.
"Help!" He screamed through the house just hoping someone would come to their aid.
"Sirius..." she tipped her head back lazily looking at him.
"Fuck, help!"
"Sirius... it's no use... no ones... ah.... No one's coming..." she struggled to breathe as the drips of blood hit the kitchen floor. He looked at her still trying to get free somehow.
"Hang on okay, I'm getting us out of here." He looked at his wand on the other side of the room and pulled on the arms of the chair trying to get up.
"Honey... you know it's no use..." he sobbed pulling his arm a few more times just hoping.
"I can't- please don't do this..." she winced a little trying to keep her head up.
"It's over Sirius..."
"No... please, please don't leave me darling..." she gave him a small smile her grip on the arms of the chair becoming looser.
"It's okay..." a tear rolled down her cheek. "I'm not scared... I just wish I could hold you one last time..." he sniffed trying his binds yet again and she let out a half laugh at his dedication. "Sirius?"
"What." He snapped trying to get free.
"Remember our first night together?" He slowly stopped struggling and nodded. "God those notes you left me were awfully soppy." He laughed through his tears finally making piece with the fact they weren't getting away that time. This was the end of the road.
"They took me forever to write..."
"They're in a book upstairs."
"You kept them?" She smiled her eyes fluttering slightly. "Hey don't go just yet. Come on darling keep your eyes open." Her head swayed until it was upright and she forced her eyes open, the few drops of blood beneath her was now a growing puddle.
"I gonna miss you Sirius."
"This isn't fair."
"I know." She was struggling to breathe but Sirius was impressed with her calmness in that moment. She looked down at her bleeding stomach and then back to him with a struggle. "Think they'll be on the other side?" He nodded trying to give her some piece of mind, she huffed slightly frowning out in pain.
"Does it hurt?"
"Dying? Or getting stabbed?" He suddenly felt very sick with the reality of it all.
"Dying." She started getting light headed and it became a struggle to stay upright.
"No... kinda feels like I'm floating... Sirius?"
"Hmm?"
"Tell me about our life in Paris?" He smiled a little a tear falling knowing she was close to going.
"Promise to stay a little longer until I'm finished?"
"I promise... I love you Sirius."
"I love you more Evangeline." He took a shaky breath and began his story. "It's 5 years from now..." 20 minutes later he looked at her, head resting against the back of her chair slightly turned to one side. Her eyes were closed and it looked like she'd simply fallen asleep, the blood was still dripping to the ground as he sat there. "Lena? Darling?" He called to her with his eyes tearing up. "Lena.... Evangeline please... god...." He begun to sob again screaming her name as she lay there motionless.

"There's been an attack."
"Where?"
"I don't know, somewhere in the country look." Remus looked closer at the map and his heart sank.
"That's black manor."

"Sirius! Lena!" Remus shouted walking into the house with his wand drawn. "Lena! Evangeline! Sirius!"
"Remus." He looked over at tonks who had followed him, she was looking down the hall at the kitchen. Remus walked to her seeing Sirius tied to a chair looking straight forward.
"Sirius." He ran towards his friend and stopped when he entered the room seeing her there not moving.
"She went two hours ago..." Sirius said still refusing to look away. "She wasn't scared... she- she was so calm..." Remus was frozen in complete shock, he raised his wand and Sirius' restraints we gone. He struggled to get up and slowly walk around the table. He looked back at Remus with tears in his eyes. "Mind?" Remus shook his head waving his wand, he arms fell off the arms of the chair dropping to her sides. Sirius tucked her hair behind her ear letting his tears fall. "Call the order, I want to know where harry is. He needs to know. I won't let him find out through a paper." Remus nodded as Sirius picked up his wife's body almost shaking from the grief.
"What are you doing?"
"Putting her to bed and waiting..."