26

It was like a fairy tale, Sirius decided to spend some of the money his uncle left, and being the only surviving heir to the black fortune -and the fact his parents never got round to changing the will- he had far too much money to spend. He bought a few homes including the one him and Lena were living in and the house for James and lily. Remus found himself flat sharing with Peter, and on day like this they all met at Sirius' and it was like they never left school.
"So when's the big day?" Lena passed lily a glass of wine and sat down, the boys were in the kitchen talking away about quidditch.
"We haven't decided yet, Soon I hope." Lena rolled her eyes at the reply.
"I will go and kick my brothers Arse this second lily Evans." The two laughed.
"What's this about then?"
"Dunno pads sounds like trouble."
"Think they're plotting our deaths prongs?"
"Merlin! At least let me tell my mother I love her." Lena kicked her brother in the shin, he winced pinching her leg.
"Fuck you wanker!" Lena shouted raising her fist.
"Children please!" Remus walked in slimming down in the arm chair. Lena rolled her eyes and James winked at her.
"In front of my boys I'm invincible!" She sat back on the couch sipping her wine.
"I'm only leaving it because I don't want you bleeding on my carpet." Peter laughed at the reply and Sirius came to sit next to her pulling her legs into him lap.
"Darling be nice to the guests."
"He's not a guest Sirius he's a pest!" The group laughed and Peter sat down on the floor while James perched on the arm of the couch next to lily.
"What were you two giggling about anyway?" Peter asked and lily lent her head on James leg.
"Talking wedding stuff wormtail you know girly things." James smacked himself in the head whispering to his fiancé and she nodded.
"We have something to ask you guys!" James said proudly and lily smiled.
"I need a maid of honour." Lena looked at her raising an eyebrow.
"Me?"
"Yes you!" Lena squealed hugged her friend. Sirius pretended to be sick and James laughed.
"I told her to ask Mooney but we decided against it although Mooney in a dress would be a sight to behold."
"I have you know I look great in pink." Remus replied and they all laughed.
"That's fine moons I'll have you in a suit though, you lads are my ushers." Remus and Peter high fives and Sirius started to pout.
"Fine I know where I'm wanted!" He said dramatically and James reached over messing up his hair.
"Yeah next to me as my best man." Sirius paused for a moment tearing up slightly.
"Really?"
"I'm quite serious about it." James smirked putting a cigarette between his lips.
"Prongs. Don't play with my emotions like that."
"Padfoot. I'm not." Sirius sniffed a little before covering it with a smirk.
"Does this mean I'm your favourite?"
"Here we go." Remus remarked which started a eruption of shouting and arguing. The boys were on their feet shouting at eachother.
"James!"
"I never said that!"
"You told me I was your favourite"
"Ha! In your face! I did that good you did that shit! I'm the best man!"
"Fuck you sirius!"
"No fuck you Peter!"
"Hey! Fuck you james!"
"Remus baby come on!"
"No!"
Lily and Lena looked at eachother giggling at the outburst.
"Boys aye?"
"And they say we're too emotional." They clicked their glasses together and laughed.

After a few hours everyone left and Lena stood in the kitchen putting glasses away humming to herself. Little did she notice the man in the doorway watching, Sirius leant against the door frame smiling. He swore his heart might burst from love, the light caught her hair perfectly. She turned around catching him looking and smiled.
"What?" He walked over and she frowned.
"Stay right there..." he brushed a knuckle over her cheek bone and took in her face, he brushed a finger over the scars on her cheek and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "You look beautiful."
"Sirius..." she blushed turning away lightly.
"No," she stopped moving and he smirked a little, and she met his eyes. "Just let me look at you for a sec." Her eyes took him in as he did the same. "I am the luckiest man in the world." She pushed him but he yanked her into him kissing her desperately. "I." Kiss "want" kiss "every" kiss "part of you." Kiss. She started fiddling with his shirt but he stopped her. She frowned and he smiled pointing his wand at the radio. "Dance with me first." Music started and she smiled as he started to move and sway to the music.
"I love this song." She admitted and he smiled.
"I've never heard it." She looked up at him shocked.
"It's by a band called Chicago..."
"Ah yes I remember." She laughed hiding in his chest.
"Sirius, you're a terrible liar."

And if you leave me now
You'll take away the very heart of me
Ooh-ooh-hoo, no
Baby, please don't go
Ooh-ooh-hoo, girl
I just want you to stay

He smiled a little listening to it and looked down at her. "You know, when regulus attacked you..."
"Sirius we don't have too."
"Let me?" She nodded a little and he spun her around being sure to pull her closer than before. "I thought my world was over, I knew that if I couldn't stop it... well yours wouldn't have been the only life ended that day." She frowned up at him suddenly feeling very guilty. "I could never live without you... we were old I hope I die first because... Lena, my love I couldn't stand being in this world one second without you by my side." The song ended and she put a hand on his cheek.
"Sirius, promise me you won't do anything stupid. If anything ever happened to me."
"I can't darling, I'm too in love with you I would follow you anywhere. Even to the grave."