61

Screaming, crying, blood and distraction. The room he stood in lay in ruins, he had his back to her, she called his name and he looked over his shoulder. His forehead was bleeding and his hands were shaking, she heard laughing and turned around as a blast of green shot past her. Sirius fell to his knees, for the first time in any of her visions he looked straight at her and smiled warmly before another blast hit him and he fell backwards. She turned around seeing harry run towards the body on the ground.
"Sirius!" Harry shouted gripping his arm trying to wake him up.

"That's it darling, you're okay... it's all okay, I'm right here, you're okay, I've got you." Her vision cleared and she saw his grey eyes looking back at her as she blinked hard and fast. "You okay?" She took his hand as he pulled her from the floor brushing his knuckles over her cheek bone. She nodded refusing to let go of his hand. "What is it?" She couldn't speak, she didn't know what to say. Sirius looked concerned as she wrapped a hand around his wrist, she was shaking like a leaf. "Darling you're scaring me... what did you see?" A tear slipped down her cheek and she just completely lost it letting go of his hands opting to cling her arms around his torso. He took a moment to react to her but slowly wrapped his arms around her stroking her hair and shushing her. "It's okay, I'm here... I'm not going anywhere okay?" She cried even harder at his words refusing to let him go for a second. After a few more minutes of this and he sighed moving slightly to pick her up, she didn't stop crying instead hiding herself in his neck and continuing her sobs. He took her up to bed and laid there with her, just whispering sweet nothings into her ear and holding her. After she calmed down she sat up drying her eyes on her sleeves. "Wanna talk about it?" Sirius asked sitting beside her with a concerned hand on her back. She rubbed her face taking a shaky breath.
"I saw you die..." he frowned adjusting himself so he was closer and pulled her into him a little more.
"Darling I don't understand, you saw that years ago."
"No... I worked it out... when I saw it before it was in the ministry." Sirius closed his eyes slowly pushing his hair back.
"You stopped it... that's why you got inbetween me and Bellatrix..."
"I couldn't let her take you... I had only just got you home." She cried again and he pulled her as close as possible.
"I'm living on borrowed time aren't I..." she let out a sob and he knew the truth, he was right. Every moment after the ministry he wasn't meant to be there, he should've been in the ground long ago.