60

She had been sick ever since harry left them that night, Sirius had found her curled up against the toilet crying an hour after he left. That was a month ago, the house was half in boxes... Remus had urged them to move and hide again after alstors death, Sirius was sure it was the stress. God he could not have been more wrong.
On several occasions she had passed out, had to duck out a room and be sick. She couldn't stop crying over everything and her body was aching. She walked into the bedroom slightly uncomfortably as Sirius handed her a towel she thanked him and sat down on the bed, she wiped her mouth throwing the towel into the laundry and sighed to herself.
"Darling I really think we should get this checked out, or at least see if we can have an update on harry. This stress is going to kill you." He knelt down infront of her noticing the tears falling and held her hands. "Oh darling, what is it?" Her eyes met his and she shook her head, this had been a daily occurrence at this point. She had cried over many things: harry, James, lily, she had burnt toast, Sirius had tripped on a piece of clothing she'd left on the floor. But not once did Sirius not worry that it was something bad or refuse to console her as best he could.
"I just can't believe it..." he looked at her sympathetically and kissed her hands rubbing small circles on her thighs, in an attempt to calm her down.
"I know, I'm sure harry is safe..."
"It's not that." He frowned at the reply and placed a finger under her chin forcing her to look at him again.
"What's going on? Talk to me..." she dug in the pocket of her robe holding out her hand. He took the note from her and his eyes widened. "Is this..." she sobbed a little pouting at him.
"I'm pregnant." He took a moment to stand up and read the note more carefully, she was two months gone. Around the time she came home from the hospital, he remembered the night well. "I'm scared Sirius..." she admitted looking up at him from where she sat. "The war is getting worse and after the last time." He hummed reading it paper yet a again in complete shock. "Are you angry?" He said nothing only thinking hard about what was going on. "Sirius?"
"Hmm?" He looked up finally seeing her teary eyes and it clicked how it must've looked. "No darling, oh my love." He sat down pulling her into his arms as she cried. "I am far from angry my darling, I could never be angry. We've been given a second chance Lena, this is amazing news."
"What about the war?"
"What about it? I'm going to arrange for us to leave, we can go to Paris like we planned before. We will come back only after the war is done, I'm not leaving you this time my love. You and this baby are my priority."
"But what about harry? He will need us by his side when things come to a head."
"He will have Remus, and moody. Minnie will help him. He's all grown up Lena, he doesn't need us holding his hand." He held her face wiping her tears away with his thumbs, he smiled slightly tutting at her tears. "I won't walk away this time, I'll do as you begged of me 15 years ago... we will leave and have this baby. I'm going to keep you safe, I promise."