19

"Hey Lena! You coming to the game later?" Remus asked jogging to her side down the hall.
"Of course I am are you?" Remus nodded as the two walked to down the halls slowly to avoid the rushing students.
"How's things with you and Sirius?" Remus asked starching the back of his neck.
"They're alright, we're starting from scratch you know? Building the trust again." She admitted holding her books tightly as shouts from students forced them to talk louder than they liked.
"Yeah I get that, have you guys spoken about things the whole cheating thing?" She shook her head looking at the ground pausing outside the great hall.
"No we need to but I don't think either of us can bare it at the moment-"
"GET FUCKED BOTH OF YOU!" She heard James shout and the two looked into the hall seeing James pinning barty over the table while Sirius tried to pull him off. Remus ran over helping Sirius and Lena was stopped by lily.
"They started on Sirius about being a blood traitor. James got involved and barty said regulus should've killed you." Evan pulled barty up from the table as the boy with the bloody nose laughed to himself.
"If I was regulus I would've fucked up that pretty face some more! I would've taken out the mud blood too."
"You asshole-" Lena gasped as Sirius raised his wand, he shouted a curse and bartys hair began to fall out of his head one strand at a time. It was hard to take it all seriously seeing barty balding infront of their eyes while shouting at the marauders who were now wetting themselves.
"You'll pay for this black! You wait til the game tonight I'm coming for you!"
"Bring it crouch!"

Lily, Lena, Remus and Peter sat in the stands watching the game which was fairly uneventful. The boys played well as always. The slytherins were playing dirtier than usual, Lena's heart stopped everytime a bloger nearly took sirius' head off. They cheered on their friends talking amongst themselves when it happened. James was knocked down. The crowd went quiet the game was called to stop the four rushed down to the pitch hearing shouts when lena was pushed out the way a Bolger hitting straight where she was stood. Sirius had landed on top of her panting heavily. His broom in peace's next to him. He had attempted to heroically sweep her into his arms and ride off with her. But something was wrong and he came crashing into her stopping her being hit but knocking the wind out of her.
"Shit Sirius." She groaned they heard laughing and with that the two slytherins were stood a few feet away.
"You absolute idiots! You could've killed someone!" Mcgonigal shouted marching over.
"Sorry miss it was an accident." Lena was yanked up by Sirius and she heard a groan.
"Shit Jamie!" She ran over to her brother. His arm was definitely broken and flopped in an unnatural way at his side and his other hand held his shoulder.
"He's alright nothing a potion or two won't fix. Let's get him to the infirmary." Madam pomfry looked at the two. "You two as well." Sirius had a few scrapes and a bloody nose. Lena had a lovely bruise starting to form on her forehead. Sirius put an arm around her following James and pomfry glancing over his shoulder at the two boys being shouted at by professors.

Lily ran into the medical wing as the three were getting ready to leave. She looked like she had ran a marathon, her face was red and her hair a mess. James met her half way and placed a hand on her shoulder in concern.
"What?" Sirius looked at her in confusion for her storming in.
"Dumbledor expelled barty and Evan! Also the game was given to griffindor wee we're winning anyway and due to sabotage it was an unfair game!"
"We won?" Lily laughed throwing her arms around James.
"You won!" The group walked out the infirmary to the rest of the griffindors outside cheering for their team mates. There were smiles and cheers all around. This was a triumphant day for the marauders and their friends.
"Now now! As your team captain I am proud of the team today!" James shouted from atop a table in the room of requirement. "Now! Let's party until we drop!" Crowd followed them back to the dorms to get ready for the night's festivities and chaos that would ensue.