70

Sirius was in the halls of hogwarts yet again, people pushed past him as they ran down the halls. That's when he caught sight of her stood in the middle of the hall. She smiled a little then turned and ran down the hall, he chased her catching her look his way and going through a door. He ran over opening the door and finding himself outside the ballroom of his childhood home in a suit.
"Sirius." He turned around seeing her stood at the top of the stairs in a blue ball gown. He almost fell to his knees at the sight of her. She slowly walked down the stairs and he bowed to her.
"My darling." He held out a hand and she bowed taking it. The doors opened and he caught sight of lily and James dancing, he led her to the dance floor and took her waist with one hand.
"I missed you." She admitted smiling up at him. He let a tear fall. "Is this what you pictured? Our life together."
"If I hadn't gone to prison and the others hadn't died yes... I wanted to give you everything." She looked up at him with wide eyes.
"Sirius, you gave me everything and more..." the two began to dance and the rest of the room seemed to fade away as they did.
"I'm sorry I couldn't save you." She looked over her shoulder at her brother then back at Sirius.
"James give you that bullshit about fate?" Sirius laughed a little.
"Yes he did..."
"We have everything now sirius... we can finally be happy." The song ended and she backed up bowing before walking towards the door. "You coming?" He nodded walking with her through the door.

"Ready?" Sirius opened his eyes and he lay on the sofa as his daughter read from a book in next to him.
"Un..." Lena walked past with a baby in her arms looking at the page.
"Un la pomme."
"La pomme." The little girl repeated and Lena smiled to him.
"Très bien! Daddy can help he's good at French." She walked over handing the baby to someone "and uncle regulus." He noticed James sat on the floor inbetween lily legs as she played with his hair, Remus was reading beside them while regulus sat in the arm chair l, she came to sit next to Lyra and Sirius smiled widely pulling his daughter into his lap and putting an arm around Lena.
"What?" Lena laughed looking up at her husband.
"I'm just happy to be home."
"Daddy what's this word?" Sirius looked over with a smile on his face.
"Ah now that is le balai" he smiled settling into his after life, maybe this life would be all that his prior life wasn't.