67

Remus and Sirius stood looking out the window at the spell breaking around hogwarts.
"I stole your records 4th year.... I'm sorry."
"I slept with your wife that years it's okay." Sirius scoffed a little taking out his wand.
"Sorry for ruining Christmas that year and screaming at you."
"It's okay, for the record. Your wife was smoking hot and I was head over heels for her."
"If we survive this I'll punch you for that." Remus chuckled.
"I'll see you on the other side." Sirius walked away and through the school grounds unbelieving of the amount of distraction he faced in that moment.
"Sirius!" Someone shouted and he turned around seeing harry tackling him into a hug. "Bellatrix, she's in the great hall." Sirius nodded letting go of his godson.
"If this goes wrong, you make sure you end this. For everyone we've lost harry. End this." Harry nodded him giving him another hug before running off. He walked into the great hall seeing people fight and fall all the same.
"Sirius." Someone called out his name and he turned slightly.
"Bella." He turned fully holding his wand.
"Awh did you wait for me?" Sirius smiled slightly as a blast hit him. He fell to his knees barely able to raise his wand before a second blast hit him sending him back to the floor.

He opened his eyes and sat up. He was in the middle of the street groaning to push himself up. A girl stood there with dark hair and huge blue eyes with her head tilted. She took his breath away although he didn't know why or how but there was something familiar about her. The street was dark and empty aside from a few street lights and some show he new the street everything about this gave him a melancholic feeling as if he knew exactly what was happening.
"Who are you?" He stood up frowning at her, she held out a hand and he took it following her down the street. she said nothing to him only walking their footsteps on the tarmac the only sound that could be heard.  "Am I dead?" The girl paused and shrugged.
"I don't know what that means." They came to a house and she walked up to the gate stopped in front of it. Looking up at him. "You have to open it." He did as she said and the front door opened the sounds of talking a laughing from inside startled him and he looked at the girl.
"What's your name?"
"Lyra"