20

"Knock knock." Sirius said walking into Lena and lilys dorm, lily and Jane had left already along with the others Lena and Sirius had quite a reputation for being fashionably late. She was leant over looking in the mirror fixing her hair. She turned around with a smile and god did she take his breath away. It was customary to wear the team colours on victory nights and here she stood in a red tight dress and gold heels. Sirius' leather jacket was on the chair and he smiled wearing his suit as always walking over to her. "I have something for you..." he dug in his pocket as she put her earrings in looking at him with raised eyebrows.
"Oh?" He pulled out a box handing it to her. She sat down on the bed opening the box seeing the most beautiful necklace with the centre piece being a large ruby. "Sirius... it's beautiful." He smiled taking it out the box.
"My uncle had it made a long time ago, he never found the right girl to wear it. He left it to be with instructions to only give it to someone I thought I would spend all my life with." He clipped it rounds her back and she looking in the mirror at its beauty. Sirius leant forward kissing her shoulder all the way up to her neck making eye contact through the mirror. "I think I've found her..." she raised her hand tucking his hair out the way so she could see him better in the mirror.
"Sirius, we're going to be late..." he pulled her onto his lap running his hands over her chest.
"Fuck 'em." She laughed a little pulling his hands away.
"You can wait til later you tear this dress I will kill you." She got up throwing on his jacket and faced him. "Ready?" He got up offering his arm.
"Always my love."

They walked in and eyes were on them immediately. Lily ran over with wide eyes.
"Excuse us Sirius." She was pulled away and Remus patted him on the back.
"Some rock Sirius."
"She's worth it." Lily stopped in a side room passing Lena a drink.
"Sirius gave that to you?" She nodded downing the first drink pouring another. "Jesus Jamie will loose his shit! Do you know what that is?" Lena slumped into a chair raising an eyebrow. "James told me, about the necklace. Sirius has had it since his uncle died he said he would only give it to the girl he's going to marry." Lena shot up straight with wide eyes.
"Lily you don't think..."
"Sirius black is going to ask you to marry him." Lena didn't know what to do with herself her heart was beating fast she felt herself sweating.
"Lily... get Remus-" she slumped backwards starting to shake her eyes rolled back in her head. Lily ran out the room.
"Mooney! Mooney quick!" The friends shot up. Remus got to lily first.
"What? What's wrong." She struggled to catch her breath as she point to the door.
"It's Lena." Remus ran to the room followed by the others.
"Shit! Lee?" James rushed to her but Remus stopped him.
"Give her some space okay?" Her body relaxed a bit and Remus looked around. "Peter grab some water okay? Sirius got a cig? She's gonna need it." Sirius pulled one out his pocket and Remus tapped her face. "Lee? Come on. You there?" All of a sudden she gasped grabbing Remus' hand as her eyes shot open. "Wow it's alright. You back it's okay." He helped her sit up and James came to kneel down with a cup of water.
"You alright?" She nodded her shaking hands taking the cup and having a drink. "Was it bad?" She thought for a moment and looked up at Sirius.
"I saw us." He stepped forward lighting the cigarette for her.
"Wanna talk about it?" She smirked a little.
"Jamie." She leant over whispering in his ear and he looked like he'd just won the lottery. He got up stepping to lily and kissing her passionately. Then she looked at Sirius. "We're gonna have a baby." His face dropped.
"You're pregnant?"
"Not at the moment no. But, soon." Remus looked at his friend with a smile getting up and offering her help up which she accepted. "We better go party. I don't know how much longer we're gonna be able to." He stopped her from leaving the room with the others and closed the door.
"Is that what it looks like when it happens?" She shrugged a little pouring them both a drink and letting a cloud of smoke out.
"I guess I don't really know on account of me being... else where." He nodded taking the drink from her.
"I wanna know more about it, I want to help." She nodded thinking for a moment.
"Another time Sirius, let enjoy tonight yeah?" With a slight hesitation he nodded taking her hand.
"Okay but we do need to talk about it."
"Whatever you say Sirius."