6

The four boys sat in their dorm room getting ready for bed listening to another rant about how beautiful lily was from James.
"God I didn't think it was possible for her to get any better! And did you see in potions class? And-"
"God prongs you're so lovesick it's becoming an issue." Remus laughed at his friend who huffed in defeat.
"I get it, love is an intoxicating thing." They all turned to look at Sirius who had come out with the statement out of the blue.
"Could it be? The great Sirius black has a crush!" James teased looking at his friend who was blushing.
"Who is she?" Sirius tapped the side of his nose pressing a finger to his lips.
"A gentlemen boys, never kissed and tells." So there they were like a bunch of school by girls shouting and guessing who it is.
"Tell us about her pad foot!" Peter shouted he took a seat taking a swing from the bottle of whiskey.
"She's a feisty little thing, absolutely gorgeous, and god her smile" he reminisced sighing to himself. The others looked at him in awe they had never seen him this way. "When she smiles she takes my breath away..."

"Lena! You got another note!" Lily shouted passing it to the girl who lent against the draws brushing her hair. "Oh please read it to me it's so romantic!" Evangeline laughed holding it up.
"My dearest Evangeline, I am in terrible pain. I miss the taste of your lips terribly and it wounds me so, the moment I leave you I find myself longing for your touch again. It occurs to me that I would bring the whole school to its knees to only see you smile, this thought scared me. You have placed a spell on me that it's both cruel and sweet. Forever yours, your willing victim." She finished looking to lily who squealed in delight.
"God, if James spoke to me like that I would crumble!" Lena placed the note in a box's containing the rest and turned to face her friend with a small smile. "Why don't you just date him?"
"I've told you lily we need to work some things out and we will."

"Who is she Sirius? You have to tell us!" Remus begged, by now the group were sat around listening to their friend.
"I can't!" He chuckled drinking some more.
"Can we guess?" Peter asked and Sirius chuckled again with a nod convinced they would never guess who the girl was.
"What house is she?"
"Griffindor."
"Eye colour?"
"Blue."
"Do we know her?"
"Yes." James looked up from his book with a frown. Sirius' heart sank.
"You dick!" He slammed his book shut rising from his seat. About to throw a punch when Remus stopped him.
"You're shagging my sister!" The group looked at him in shock. "I'm gonna kill you!" Sirius ran out into the common room when James caught him throwing a punch.

"What was that?" Lily asked grabbing her night robe as Lena did. The two rushed out seeing the two boys on the ground shouting.
"Oh shit." Her and the boys Eliot them apart and James looking at his sister.
"You're sleeping with my best friend!" Everyone looking at the two in shock.
"I think we should all sit down and talk." Remus suggested.