65

Sirius stood at the grave side as her coffin was lowered, he felt sick. Him and Remus were shoulder to shoulder they had hurried too many friends. It was a beautiful service, she was being buried near James and lily. Almost next to them.
Here lies
Evangeline black
Wife, sister, aunt, mother.
1970-1998
The sun will rise on us again
"You alright pads?"
"Have the order meet at the house. I need this done." Remus gave a nod as Sirius stepped forward dropping a rose on the casket while fighting back his tears.

Sirius arrived home pouring himself a drink he noticed a pair of shoes he didn't recognise.
"Please tell me you're here to finish the job." He turned around shocked to find his godson in the door way.
"I came home the moment I heard..." harry started crying and Sirius paced the room holding him tightly.
"I'm sorry."
"What happened?" Sirius felt that guilt as he sat harry down.
"Bellatrix and some others broke in... I had left my wand on the table... we were bound... Bellatrix- she stabbed here then they just left us there. I tried to keep her awake... Remus found us after a few hours. I'm so sorry harry...." Harry was sobbing at the thought of her there and Sirius not being able to do anything about her dying. "She loved you so much..." Sirius stayed strong, he refused to cry infront of harry. Not after everything harry had been through. His heart broke all over again, harry sobbed and screamed in his god fathers arms. Remus arrived back around the same time seeing harry screaming on the floor and Sirius holding him. Remus stood there for a moment taking it all in, he saw how Sirius struggled to hold back him tears for harry, he saw the pain his friend was in. Harry cried himself to sleep that night, Sirius sat there watching over him just in case. Remus peaked in patting Sirius.
"Want something to eat?"
"I haven't cleaned the kitchen..." Remus suddenly realised what that meant, the blood.