Chapter 50

Navigating through the Ultra Wormhole with our Ultra Space GPS, Lillie and I successfully navigate past blockades, deftly avoiding the pull of alternate wormholes. Finally, our journey culminates in the long-awaited destination: The Ultra Metropolis.

"Captain Phyco, Soliera, it's truly wonderful to see you both again," I warmly greet them.

Captain Phyco nods in acknowledgment while Soliera adds, "Greetings, Ash and Lillie. Necrozma returned from Alola. You will find it up ahead. It seems to be resting atop the tower. Our people have all fled indoors to safety. They fear it will fly into another rage, as it did when that woman Lusamine appeared."

Further explaining the situation, Captain Phyco contributes, "We received your distress call. Now that it has found a source of light, Necrozma will regain its true power. But it cannot control its own light in the broken form it was left in after it lost a part of itself. This power will only bring Necrozma more pain."

"So, what's the current situation?" Lillie inquires.

"We used the power of our technology to try to quiet Necrozma... Just as we used our technology to try to provide this dark world of ours with some light." Captain Phyco responds. "Necrozma...and us ourselves... we have both suffered so many long years in this darkness, living a life we did not wish for..."

Soliera adds, "Please. Help us stop Necrozma. You will find it ahead of this place... atop the Megalo Tower."

I address Pikachu, Snowy, and Togekiss, saying, "Pikachu, Snowy, Togekiss, this is your first time experiencing the Ultra Wrap Ride with us. How are you feeling?"

Pikachu responds, "It's a bit disorienting... We're not as accustomed to it as Absol and Zoroark are..."

Snowy expresses, "Papa, Mama... I'm frightened..."

Lillie reassures Snowy, saying, "There's nothing to fear, Snowy. We're here to help Necrozma."

As we reach the base of the tower, Captain Phyco begins, "Our Ultra Megalopolis was once a world filled with light... Necrozma was called the Blinding One, and it gave us all the energy we needed. And in fact, we were not the only ones who basked in its light. It traveled even to the distant world of Alola by passing through the Ultra Wormholes!"

"But...our ancestors grew too greedy, and they caused Necrozma to lose a part of its body. And this in turn made Necrozma run wild..." Soliera adds with a tone of remorse. "Help it if you can. We beg you..."

As we finally reach the pinnacle of the tower, we pause for a moment to gather ourselves before confronting Necrozma, now fused with Nebby. However, to our astonishment, the prism atop Necrozma's head extends towards the sky, triggering a transformation within Necrozma once more. As the prism atop its head extends skyward, radiant beams of iridescent light envelop its form. The once towering figure now emanates an ethereal aura, with resplendent wings stretching outward, resembling crystalline structures adorned with celestial hues. Its body exudes a luminous glow, pulsating with an otherworldly energy that seems to resonate with the very essence of the cosmos.

Its eyes shimmer like dazzling stars, emanating an intense, piercing gaze that reflects both power and an unspoken plea for understanding. The fusion with Nebby appears to have elevated Necrozma to a higher state of being, exuding an overwhelming sense of majesty and authority that commands reverence in its presence. Ultra Necrozma stands as a beacon of both magnificent power and enigmatic grace, an embodiment of celestial might and cosmic harmony.

Lillie's breath catches as she gazes upon the awe-inspiring sight before her. "This is Necrozma's Ultimate form..."

"Impressively, its type has shifted to Psychic and Dragon now," I remark, assessing the altered form of Necrozma. "Among all the Pokémon we have here, only Pikachu seems to be at a disadvantage against it."