Chapter 60

Ghetsis stands with an air of calculated control, his demeanor exuding a blend of confidence and manipulation.

"Well now, what do we have here...? I come out wondering what the commotion is... Only to find the door to the center of the castle ajar, and intruders running wild! It seems those team leaders from other worlds are not nearly as useful as I had hoped," Ghetsis remarks, his words carrying a hint of disdain.

Lillie's concern for her parents prompts her to demand answers. "Where is my mother and father?! You haven't harmed them, have you?!" she asks, her voice quivering with worry.

In response, Ghetsis acknowledges Lillie's connection, saying, "Mother and Father, you say...? I see, you're the daughter of the presidents." He introduces himself as Ghetsis, the representative of Team Plasma, explaining, "I, too, was summoned from another world, much like the other leaders you've defeated! There is no need to worry. You will find the presidents up ahead, blissfully asleep and dreaming."

In a tense and urgent moment, Lillie and Gladion attempt to rush past Ghetsis towards the gate, their determination palpable. However, Ghetsis swiftly intervenes, halting their advance with a commanding gesture.

"Not so fast!" Ghetsis interjects, blocking their path.

Gladion's frustration boils over as he shouts, "Get out of the way!"

Ghetsis, unwavering, reveals his sinister intentions, his voice laced with a chilling resolve. "Unfortunately, I cannot let you go beyond this point! I have pondered the reason for my arrival in this world, and I believe I have finally unearthed the answer. My purpose... it is to traverse between worlds, liberating all Pokémon from the grasp of foolish humans... while consolidating power across dimensions for myself! However, to achieve this grand ideal, I require a valuable pawn. The leader of Team Rocket, a man entrenched in pure evil, fits the bill perfectly. By elevating him to a position of power, I shall ascend to ultimate supremacy!"

His words incite anger within both myself and my father, prompting me to retort, "As if we're going to let you do this."

Ghetsis, now visibly agitated, responds with a venomous tone, "Must you persist in meddling with my plans? Very well, then... All obstacles to my ambitions must be removed!"

As Ghetsis calls upon his formidable team, consisting of Cofagrigus, Bisharp, Bouffalant, Hydreigon, and the powerful Legendary Pokémon Zekrom and Reshiram, our strategy kicks into high gear. We swiftly choose our own lineup to counter this formidable opposition.

Utilizing Gladion's Zoroark, Hydreigon, Scrafty, Audino, Kyurem, and Necrozma, we plan our moves meticulously, aiming to match Ghetsis's strength.

In a decisive move, I wield the N-Solarizer, a key tool to merge Nebby with Necrozma. As the fusion takes place, Nebby transforms into the magnificent Dusk Mane form, augmenting its power and abilities for the battle ahead.

With a well-coordinated effort and strategic prowess, our team executes powerful moves, swiftly overpowering Ghetsis's Pokémon. One by one, Cofagrigus, Bisharp, Bouffalant, Hydreigon, and even the legendary Pokémon Zekrom and Reshiram, struggle to withstand the relentless assault of our united forces.

However, despite our collective strength and coordinated attacks, the legendary duo, Zekrom and Reshiram, prove to be resilient adversaries. In a crucial moment, Lillie seizes the opportunity, unleashing the power of the Icium-Z. With resolute determination, she commands her Pokémon, directing the devastating Subzero Slammer attack toward Zekrom. The icy onslaught engulfs Zekrom, overwhelming the legendary Pokémon with freezing power until it succumbs to defeat.

Simultaneously, I channel the power of the Ultranecrozium-Z, calling forth Necrozma's incredible might. With a commanding shout, "Light that Burns the Sky!" Necrozma transforms into its awe-inspiring Ultra form, radiating blinding brilliance as it harnesses an overwhelming surge of energy.