18

Meg

Last night, it was incredible.

Being touched the way I did, it was something I would never forget. The way he ate me like it was his last meal, the way the pleasure ran throughout my body it was amazing.

Sex had never been like that, not with Ezra it was always about him. But last night it was about me and it had never been that way before, I couldn't believe he was so focused on me. We hadn't even slept together yet, but I wanted too.

I wanted Lando in his entirety, I wanted him to have me.

I wake up to the feeling on my head still on Lando's chest. I must have fallen asleep here, he looked like he hadn't moved a muscle. Like he didn't want to move to ensure that I stayed comfortable, god I was falling hard for this man as I slept on his chest.

"Morning" He groans, I look up at him with a smile on my face.

I didn't want to feel the feelings I felt in my stomach. The feeling that when I looked into his eyes I could see something, I could see happiness.

I could see my own happiness, it had been so long since I had been so happy. I could see myself being happy with him, just being here with him it made me happy. I didn't know how I had gone from this place of having nothing to being here with him.

"Did I sleep on your chest all night?"

"Yeah" He chuckles lightly. "You drool when you sleep"

I shoot my head up as I look at his smug face as he smiles at me. I hit him in the chest playfully, in a second he grabs my arm back before we start play fighting. I couldn't help but giggle as I attempt to fight him off as he picks me up and flips us so I am now laying on my back.

His hands pinned my above my head as he sat on my body to stop me from fighting back. I can't help but giggle, Lando looked at me with passion in his eyes.

"Are you gonna say sorry for hitting me?"

"Nope" I shoot back to him, I watched him let go of my hands.

Our eyes connected together, Lando leans down more his forehead pressing against mine. We didn't speak, we didn't need to talk. I just take him in for a second, I feel his hand come up to my cheek.

His eyes dart from my eyes to my lips before coming back to my eyes.

"Meg-" He breaths out but I cut him off by crashing my lips onto his. His body hovering over mine, our lips work together as I feel his hand on my cheek. I wrap my legs around his body as I pull his body closer to mine, his body pushed against mine.

I moan against his lips as I feel his free hand make it's way down my body. He took me in, every part of my body he touched me. I craved his touch, I wanted his touch.

I also wanted to touch him.

Lando only wore boxers, as I wore his shirt and my underwear. I trial my hand down his body before slipping it inside of his boxers, I knew he was hard I could feel it as he pushed against me. I wrap my hand around his cock, I hear his breath hitch.

His lips pull away from mine as he looks into my eyes, I slowly pump him as I look into his eyes. I couldn't break the eye contact, I had never touched any other man other than Ezra. I was feeling Lando and it was different for many reasons.

I wanted to please him, I needed to please him. I didn't care about Ezra when we had sex, but that was because he didn't care about me. Lando gave me the best night of my life, I had to give him something back. I also was working with more than normal, Lando was bigger than Ez ever was.

"Fuck" He moans as I begin to speed up the pace I was pumping him.

I push him up, he was no longer hovering over me. Instead he was now laid back, I wanted to give him everything. I slowly make my way down, I look up at him once more before I wrap my lips around his cock.

As I do I hear him moan a little, god the sound of him like this it turned me on. I take as much of him as I can, he hits the back of my throat quickly. I pump him with my mouth, my hand pumping whatever was left and wouldn't fit in my mouth.

I feel Lando's hand come up to my hair as he pulls it up in a makeshift pony tail. I was doing all I could too please him, I had never enjoyed giving blowjobs but this I was enjoying.

"God look at you baby" He moans, my eyes dart up his cock still in my mouth. "Fuck"

Hearing his moans, god I just could crumble.

I feel his grip tighten on my hair, I pump him faster. The tight grip pulls my head a little, I kept going no matter what was happening I had to keep going.

That I did, I kept going until I felt his cock twitch in my mouth. He off loaded in my mouth and I swallow without a second thought.

"Fuck me" He moans, I take him out of my mouth before I look up at him.

My eyes smirking just like my mouth was.

"That was amazing" He smirks back to me as he leans towards me cupping my cheeks before he pressed a kiss on my forehead. "I wanna take you out"

"We know we can't do that publicly" I speak, I knew his fans would hate it.

I also knew my break up wasn't know, I really couldn't be bothered to be called all the names under the sun for seeing a man. Everyone had been so nice to me at the moment, but the second I was romantically linked to Lando I knew the tone would change.

Also the big elephant in the room being my brother would murder his best friend if he found out anything that had happened.

He didn't need to know what just ensued between us.

"Don't you worry, I have a plan so you be ready tonight at 7 and be dressed comfy" He smiles, I look at him unsure what to say to him.

"Okay" I speak hesitantly.

Lando's plans scared me, but nothing scared me more than the feelings I felt right now.

——————————————————
IM BACK!

Three days is like a lifetime, I am super busy at the moment but I have read your comments!

This will be a happy story 🫶🏻

Of course I will be adding some small plots with some drama but there will nothing MAJOR. So thank you for your feedback.

Lots of love
Zoe xoxo
P.s Sorry for the lame chapter, a better one will come next with their first date x