26

Meg

Race day, I had never been so nervous in my entire life. The press was out in full force, that made me scared. I had been photographed already walking near Lando, I didn't want too be linked to him online.

I wasn't mentally well enough for the hate I would receive. I knew it would be a lot, I mean Lando was a sort after man. A lot of the fans gave his ex a lot of hate, I wasn't going to be okay with that. So this relationship would be private until then.

Also the fact that Max didn't know still.

I was yet to have a real conversation with Lando since yesterday. Max had been glued to my side, I had only been able to exchange a few text messages.

Lando; Where are you?

I look down as my phone dings, I sat here in a VIP area. There were more people around all of, celebrities and other important people. I sat there looking at Max and Pietra as they cuddled into one another.

I don't even think they were paying attention to me.

Meg: Some random VIP area, why where are you?

Lando: Come to my motor home?

Meg: On way x

I stand up from my seat and right away I notice that they didn't look up to notice my movement. I just mumble something about going to the bathroom, Max makes some kind of a noise to acknowledge that I was going somewhere.

I was so grateful for Pietra right now.

I made my way too Lando's motorhome, there were fans everywhere. I did all I could to keep my head down, I didn't need people to see me walking into his motorhome alone. Once I was in the right area I picked up my pace before I arrived at his door.

I knock three times before the door opens, in one second I was pulled into the motor home and was pressed up against the wall. Lando's lips devouring mine, I didn't even argue with him. My arms wrapping around his neck as I pulled him closer to my body.

"God I missed you" He mumbled against my lips as mine moved against his.

We hadn't really seen each other since the other night. It hadn't even been that long but it felt like a life time, I missed him like we had been kept apart forever.

I guess ever since my realisation about being deeply in love with him I had missed him more than anything. I just wanted to be around him at all times.

"Did you miss me princess?" He speaks as his lips stay away from mine. His forehead pressed against mine, I can't help but smirk at him.

I wanted to burst out and tell him I was in love with him, but I had too keep it in for now.

"I missed you so much" I speak softly, I feel his hands on my waist. I looked into his beautiful eyes, I could melt into a pool of mush right now just looking at him. "More than you'll ever know"

He lets out a small giggle, his body pulls away from mine. It was nearly time for him to head over to the track, I guess that's why he wanted to see me before he had to go.

I was nervous, so nervous about his race and I didn't know if he felt as nervous as I did. I'm sure it was more normal for him, I mean it was a more frequent thing for him to do. I watch as Lando makes his way to sit down on the couch, I don't even hesitate. I follow the actions I had once before.

I walk over to him, moving my legs over his to straddle him.

"Do you get nervous before a race?" I ask him as my hand plays with his hair.

His eyes stared into mine, I ran my hands through his hair as he looked at me.

He examined every inch of my face.

"Sometimes, I mean I get more nervous knowing you're going to be there" I can't help but cock my eyebrow at him, he was nervous around me? "You look surprised" He giggled at me.

"Well why?" I ask him, my hands still playing with his hair. I could run my hand through his soft curls all day long.

"I want to do well for you"

I crumbled, I would always crumble for this man in front of my eyes right now. He was everything I had always wanted, Lando Norris was a man I had always dreamed of.

Now he was mine.

~~~

I stood in the McLaren garage, the place I had stood in for the last few days. It had began to feel more normal as the days went on, but I was nervous.

I was so damn nervous.

The formation lamp had just ended, Lando was in P2 and the lights were about to go out any second now. I held my hands over my face as I felt nervous rushing through my body, I didn't even need to look at anyone else.

I kept my eyes on the screen as I watched the lights went out. The cars started, the first corner always caused new levels of anxiety too appear in my body. All the cars were so close, I hated watching this at first. I couldn't help but keep my eyes on Lans car at all times.

I was watching every move he made.

He stayed in P2, Max was in P1 but it was close so fucking close. But we still had 49 laps to go, I could be bald by the end of this.

~~~

We were on lap 46 now, everything had been going so well. The pits went smoothly, Lan was still in P2 and it was getting even closer to Max by the second.

I wanted this for him so badly, I just couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

Lando had shared many of his dreams to me, but winning his first race was up there for him. I knew he was his worst critic, he never thought what he did was good enough but he was amazing in every way.

I just wanted him to see the side of him that I saw. A man that deserved this win more than anything.

The last lap was here, I was looking at him as Lan got even closer to Max. It was the last corner now, I felt so anxious the entire garage was erupting with screams.

Everyone wanted him to get this, it was so close wheel to wheel in fact

That was it, that was when it happened...

—————————
DUN DUN DUN

lots of love
Zoe xoxo