24

Lando

I watched as her face faded into a look of confusion. She had told me she wanted to learn how to drive. So here we are, learning how to drive.

Even if it is in a brand new McLaren 750.

"Are you fucking insane?" She speaks, her eyes widen as she looked at my smirking face. Sure I found this quite entertaining, her face was a picture right now. "You want me too learn to drive in this?" She asks me.

"Yep" I nod, my smile was huge.

I knew that I sounded insane, it was a sports car for christ sake. Who the hell leaned to drive in the newest McLaren model. I couldn't help but giggle at this entire situation, but she wanted to learn to drive and this was the only car I could get my hands on right now.

"You're crazy" She scoffs at me, I looked over to her with my brows raised. Without a word spoken between the both of us, I climb out of the car before heading around to her side of the car.

Once I reached the passengers side I opened the door as I looked down at her. I waited for her to get out of the car, in a few seconds she did before heading around to the drivers side.

I climb into the passengers side as she takes her seat.

"I can't believe you're letting me do this" She giggles.

Once she was strapped in I watch her as she takes the wheel in her hand. She took a deep breath, I watched as she placed her foot down on the accelerator. She put hardly any pressure on there at all but the car moved faster than she expected.

It took one second before she slammed on the breaks.

"Why the hell did you give me a fast car" She speaks, I can't help but giggle at her.

I watched as the frustration rose in her eyes, she was someone that she wanted to get everything first time. Driving wasn't that easy, in fact this car probably made things a little harder.

I also knew she wanted to learn to drive manual, but here we were in an automatic.

"Meg, chill jus take it slow okay?" I speak.

I watch her take a deep breath before she starts slowly pressing on the accelerator once again. I watch as this time she gains more control over the car, she hardly hit ten miles an hour as we rolled down the track.

I can't help but look at her, god she was so beautiful.

The feelings I felt for her, they were something I didn't think I would ever feel. I watched her learning how to do something, it was a feeling of pride. I didn't know how it was possible to feel this amount of love towards anyone.

I just wanted to burst out and tell her I was in love with her. I also couldn't, it had only been a month since our first kiss. How the hell did I fall so quickly for her, I had no idea.

I always heard stories about people falling in love with someone quickly. I always thought it was bullshit, how could anyone fall in love with someone so quickly.

It was impossible, for feelings to arrive in my body so quickly. But here I was, I had fallen deeply in love with her.

I couldn't be without her ever again, I think I would rather die than lose this woman before me right now.

~~~~

We had driven around this track so many times, I had a bright smile on her face. As did I, we cheered as she finally got the hang of driving here and I felt so proud of her.

"You fucking did it!!" I cheer as she pulls the car to a stop.

Right away she unbuckled her seatbelt before jumping across to my seat. Her arms around my neck as her body lays across mine, I feel her ass against my crotch. God I just wanted to touch her every moment she was close to me.