17

Lando

The second our feet stepped over the threshold of the hotel room, the door had shut behind me and I had Megan pushed up against the wall. My lips devouring hers, her hands in my hair as I hear soft moans leaving her lips. My hands roamed all over her body, my hands cupping her cheeks before they made their way down her body to her hips.

I pull her body closer to mine. I had felt how wet she was in the cab, I knew how badly she wanted me. I wanted her just as bad, I couldn't even describe the feelings I felt towards this woman in front of me.

The way she reacted to my touch, I don't think she had been touched that way before. She had a relationship but that didn't mean she was pleased the way she deserved, fuck she deserved to be worshiped.

God was a woman, this woman in front of me. 

My god was Meg, I would worship her until the day I die.

I run my hands around her thighs before I reach her ass. As my hands reach her as I lift her up, as a reaction she wraps her legs a round my body. I carry her over to the bed before laying her down, I detached my lips from hers allowing myself to look at her.

Her lips were swollen, her eyes stared into mine. 

"God you're so beautiful" I speak softly, I could help but speak my mind. She was beautiful in every way anyone could be beautiful, I honestly believe there was no one more beautiful in this world than Megan Fewtrell.

With that she leans up her arms wrapping around my neck before she pulls me down crashing my lips back onto hers. She wanted me, I wanted her and I would have her. My lips move away from hers before trailing down her neck, every breathe she let out sent shivers down my spine.

She wore a black top, but I needed it off I had to see her. My hand reaches the hem of her T-shirt, it was a tight fitted slinky top. It wasn't exposing but god did she make it look good, I look up at her asking for permission.

"Undress me" She speaks.

Once I knew I could have her I lift the top over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, fuck. Her nipples were hard, I looked at her knowing that I was fucked. My cock had never reacted this way to anything before, it was pushing against my zipper wanting to break free.

Her tits were perfect, the way they sat I couldn't help myself but lean down and trail my tongue around her nipple. Right away I feel her hands attach to my hair, she tugs lightly as I wrap my lips around her nipple before sucking. Her back arches, she tugs my hair tighter my eyes shoot up and I see her looking down at me.

Bottom lip between her teeth as she lets out a moan.

"Fuck" She curses, I can't help but smirk hearing her cries.

I could sit here all night and pleasure her, she was my priority. I wanted to make her cum, I wanted to hear her moans as she does come. I had hardly even touched her yet and the sounds coming from her mouth, it was as if she was being fucked already.

"Lan" She begs me, I knew she needed more and I wanted to give it to her.

I move my lips away down her body, I take my hands to the side of her skirt before pulling it down. I watch her lean down in an attempt to take the boots off, to unzip them.

I take her hand in mine stopping them from going further.

"The boots stay on" I speak, Meg smirks at me before taking her hand back.

She lays back down, her back hitting the bed, she wore a red thong and god I wanted to take that damn thing off. I had to tease her, I knew she was nervous.