28

Meg

The pride I felt towards Lando as I watched him pass the checkered flag, it was something I had never felt in my life.

It was strange to feel so much towards someone and not be able to express it in front of other people. But I wanted to show him how proud I am of him, how much he means to me.

I sank to my knees in front of him, my hands pulling down his joggers as I made my down. His erection came free and I kneel in front of him, my eyes look back up to connect with his as he looked down at me.

His eyes devouring me as I wrapped my lips around his tip. I feel him take a hitched breath in before I feel his hands come to my hair, he pulls it away from my face giving it a light tug. I take him from my mouth once again before I run my tongue from the bottom of his shaft back to the tip.

"Oh fuck" Lan curses as his eyes stay on me, he didn't for one second take his eyes off of my body. He watched me as I take him in my mouth, I let him hit the back of my throat once, twice and three times.

Fuck, I had never once gotten off on the act of giving head. It had never done anything for me, but here with Lando I had never been so turned on. My mouth wrapped around his cock as I took as much of him as I could, I pumped whatever wasn't in my mouth with my hand.

I was doing all I could to please him, my knees hurt but I don't care.

My eyes look up to connect with Lando, I take him from my mouth as I look up at him with a smirk on my face.

"Well don't stop princess" He smirks as the pad of his thumb runs over my bottom lip. I can't help but allow yet another smirk to appear on my mouth, I take his cock in my hand before I take him back in my mouth again.

This time I pick up the pace, his hipped moved with my rhythm. He fucked my face as I took him. God he turned me on so much, I could feel myself getting wetter by the second. I was craving his touch, I needed him to touch me.

"Oh god" He moans as he hits the back of my throat once again. "You take me so well baby, look at you" He praises me, his hands still holding my hair.

The tightening of the grip of my hair meant one thing, he was about to come. The sound of his moans, they became more frantic. He was so close, I kept going my hand pumping him as my mouth also took him best it could.

He hit the back of my throat over and over again the gaging was causing vibrations to move down his cock. This meant he was drawing closer by the second, his hand pulled my hair tightly before I feel a warm liquid run down my throat. I pull away from him, I look up at him with lust in my eyes.

After everything that had happened today, he had done the one thing he always wanted to do. I had watched him achieve his dreams, he was mine and I was so proud of him.

"You're amazing" He speaks as his hand holds my face.

With his help he picks me up off the floor, his hands cupping my face as he brings his lips to mine. Our bodies pressed up against one another my arms wrapped around his neck as I deepen the kiss, it takes one second before Lando reaches down and takes my legs wrapping them around his waist.

He carried me over to the bed before laying me down, his body hovering over mine. My legs wrapped around his waist as I pulled his body closer to mine.

I let out a small moan against his lips.

Our lips disconnect from one another's, he drags his lips to my neck. Right away I moan as he sucks on a sweet spot on my neck. His lips moved away from my neck before they began to trail down my body, I wore a tank top and small booty shorts.

There wasn't much between being exposed, I was about to be exposed any second.

Lando pulls down my tank top exposing my breast. I feel his lips wrap around my nipple as he sucks hard, I couldn't help but arch my back as I let a moan out of my lips. My hands land on his hair, I lace my fingers through his hair as I tug lightly.

"Fuck please" I beg for him to do more, to touch me.

"Patience baby" He coos before his lips pepper kisses down my stomach. His mouth hovers by the hem of my shorts, he bring his hands to the side of my shorts before pulling them down.

I could feel his hot breath against me, his eyes meet mine once more before I feel his tongue slide up my slit. The pleasure pulses through my body, I couldn't do anything but let out a moan. I allow my head to lean back, my eyes roll back in my head.

I feel his lips wrap around my clit as he thrusts two fingers inside of me. My back arches up as I feel the pleasure pulse throughout my body, I couldn't even speak properly and let out moans correctly. He was crumbling my entire body, he owned everything about me.

God I was in love with him.

I had never felt the way I do when I was being touched by Lando.

The feeling of duel stimulation was something that caused my legs to shake, a build up in my stomach of butterflies that were ready to burst.

"Oh fuck Lan please" I beg him, he was pushing me to my limit. I was so close to coming, I could feel it inside of me. My legs shaking, my back arched as my hand pulls his hair. I feel his eyes dart up to look at me with a smirk on his face as he devoured me.

"Look at you, are you going to come for me?" He teases me before he goes back to pleasuring me in every way he knew how.

"Yes" I stutter, my head shots back as I let out a loud scream as I finally give in and come.

My body shook as I came down from my high, I hear a small giggle leaving his mouth as he pulls away from me. Once I was grounded once again I look over to him, my body felt weak when I was with him.

"I need you now" I demand, it didn't take a lot for him to grab my ankles before pulling me to the edge of the bed.

He stood there looking down at me as I lay looking up at him, lust in my eyes as I begged him to fuck me. I needed him so badly, I just craved him like a drug.

I felt him rub his cock up my slit teasing me once or twice, he could see what it was doing to me. I just needed him to fuck me, that was all I needed from him.

"Lan please" I speak

"Tell me what you want?" He asks me, he wanted me to beg for this.

I was desperate for him, I would beg for him it wasn't something I was ashamed to do not right now.

"I want you to fuck me, I want you to take me like I am yours. I want you to make me come, I just need you Lando so please I am begging you to fuck me" I speak, I didn't need to say anything else or wait for anything else.

He thrust into me, I let out a loud scream and moan at the same time. Lando takes my legs and places them over his shoulders, he thrusts in and out of me. With the positioning we were in it meant he was deep inside of me, I had never been fucked the way he fucked me.

I was seeing stars.

I had to hold back everything I had in side of me to not scream I love you right now.

But it was very hard, because I was in love with him.

Deeply in love.

———————————————
TWO PART SPICE CHAPTER INCOMING...

Lots of love
Zoe xoxo