29

Lando

My hands land on her hips, she laid in front of me her legs were over my shoulders for awhile as I fucked her. I now pulled out of her, I take her hips and flip her over.

She now laid on her front.

"Lift your ass up for me pretty girl" I speak, she obeys quickly. Her ass lifts up, I look down at her and I just wanted to fuck her hard.

Meg had already made me come once; that meant I could go for a long time. I would fuck her all night if I could, if her body could take it. I had already made her body shake once, I knew it wouldn't take long before I did it again.

I don't thrust inside of her right away, instead I lean down and run my tongue up her slit before I thrust my tongue inside of her. Right away I hear her let out a scream, she was practically crying for me to keep going. I knew she wanted me, I wanted her as bad.

"Lando please!" She screams begging to come once again. She had come back to twice already, I wanted to make her come time and time again.

I never wanted her to forget this night.

"What do you want baby?" I ask her teasing her clit with my fingers. She let out deep breaths, I knew she was trying to form a sentence here.

Her entire body was screaming for me to thrust inside of her once again.

"Come on princess, tell me what you want" She takes a deep breath before I hear her finally start to form words.

"I want you to fuc-"

The sound of a knock pulls both our heads towards the door. I didn't know who the hell it was here, but whoever it was needed to fuck off so I could have her.

So I could take her as mine.

"Meg!"

Oh fuck, it's Max.

Meg looks over at me with wide eyes, she looks through my soul. She was wondering what the hell she was suppose to do, I didn't have an answer.

I did know she wasn't answering that fucking door.

I lift my finger up to my lip to tell her to keep her voice down. Her body still laid in the same position, her ass up begging to be fucked by me. I wanted to take her, I knew what I was thinking was wrong but I wanted her.

I stand up and take her hips in my hands, I pull her closer to the edge of the bed. I lean down to her ear before whispering.

"You need to keep your pretty mouth shut for me now" I speak, before she had a chance to even reply I thrust inside of her.

I watch as she buries her head in the bed to cover the sound of her moans leaving her mouth.

I hear yet another knock at the door, he knew that there was someone in here. I mean he wasn't stupid, but I just hoped that he didn't think was me. I thrust in and out of her, I watched as Megs head stayed buried in the covers.

She felt amazing, I would never get over the way she felt. So tight, so perfect. Like she was made for me and me only. I just needed her and only her for the rest of my life, she was everything to me.

"Whatever!" Max shouts before I hear his feet trail off. Meg keeps her mouth shut for a few more seconds, only a few more seconds before she lets out a moan.

A loud one.

"Fuck" She cries as I continue to fuck her hard, my hand gripping her ass as I spank her before I lean down and grab her hair. Pulling her hair she moans once again, I can't help but let out a groan as I feel her walls tighten around me once again.

She was coming once again, I could tell by her shaking body. The way her walls tightened around me, I wanted to feel this for the rest of my life.

I wanted to only feel her until the day I die.

"Lan!" She screams, I pull out of her before flipping her over once again.

I knew I was drawing closer to coming, I was so close in fact. This time I move her to the middle of the bed as I climb on top of her, I thrust inside of her once again. This time softer, my forehead pressed against hers. I just wanted to scream I love her, as our eyes connected as I made love to her.

I still hadn't told her how I felt, but I had a plan on how I would do it. It wouldn't be like this not during sex, I refused to tell her this way.

"You feel so good baby" I speak as I stroke her hair, she doesn't reply but she leans up as she presses her lips against mine.

I was close, damn I was so close.

"Please Lan, I can't again" She speaks, she was worn out. I could tell it on her body, she was tired and sensitive from all the pleasure.

"I'm close sweetheart, do you want me to stop?"

"No no keep going, I want you to come" She tells me, I knew I was close in fact I was about to come any second.

It didn't take long, I came inside of her.

Once I pull out of her I look down at her, I fought every natural urge in my body to tell her I was in love with her. My lips press against her forehead before I roll next to her.

Her head lands on my chest as my arm pulls her closer to me.

"I think that was better than the win" I giggle as I watch her crack a smile at me.

I would do that any day of the week, god I just needed her every moment of my life.

I only wanted Meg.

"I hope that we will do that again before your next win" She shoots playfully, I can't help but giggle at her before playfully hitting her.

We wrestled for a few minutes before settling down. It doesn't take long before she is passed out on my chest, our bodies connected together our legs intertwined.

~~~~~

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing, I reach over to see it's Max calling me. I look over to see Meg still passed out, it was now 8am. I had fallen asleep, fuck I really shouldn't have fallen asleep here.

I grab the phone before heading to the bathroom and picking up.

"Hey" I speak quietly, I didn't want to wake her up. She slept peacefully, but our flight was soon in the next few hours.

"Where are you?" Max questions me, I knew I had to lie.

"I just went out for a morning jog" I had to be careful, he could easily be outside my door.

"Well come back, I've been outside your room for fifteen minutes" He groans.

I had to get a move on.

I tell Max I will get back soon, I walk back over too Meg who is now awake. She must have heard me on the phone, I walk over before greeting her with a kiss on her forehead.

"Morning baby" I speak "Your brother is harassing me, so I have to go but I will see you at the airport"

"Okay" She tells me softly, her eyes looking into my soul.

Fuck I was in love with her.

————————————
MEG AND LAN BECOMING MY FAVES 🫶🏻🥹

Lots of love
Zoe xoxo