31

Meg

I had always been a jealous person, there was no doubt in my mind about that.

This jealousy I felt pulsing through my veins, it built up like hot lava and I was about ready to erupt right now. I knew Oscar was talking to me, not that I was listening to a single word that left his mouth. My eyes were fixated on my boyfriend, the man I was in love with and another women.

Sure he was keeping his hands to himself, he didn't look overly flirty at all. Her on the other hand, I watched as her hands repeatedly came to his chest. I could see him pulling away from her, he was being polite.

I think the politest thing to do would be to tell her to fuck off.

I didn't think she was a crazy fan, but she was definitely some form of an motorsport bunny that wanted to be spotted with a driver. Craving the attention from social media, everyone wondering who the hell this girl was. She would get her five minutes of fame as the fans try and see how her and Lando connect.

While they would be doing this he would be in my bed, pleading me.

I think the moment I saw red was when she leaned in close to whisper something. Fuck that and fuck her.

My feet carried me across the club at record breaking speeds. The second I was in a few meters of Lando his head comes up and his eyes meet mine, he didn't seem concerned too much. I mean he wasn't the one in the wrong. But he also hadn't seen my jealous side, if he thinks he's getting off scott free here.

He has another thing coming.

Lando's body pulls away from the girl, he moves around to her come to me. He pulls me into a tight hug, I don't do anything back. My arms stay at my side as he embraces me, I feel him pull away as he examines my body language.

"What's wrong?"

"Who's that?" I don't even play to cool, there was no time for that. I wanted that bitch gone, keep her hands off of what was mine.

Lando looks back at the brunette, when his face aligned with mine once again he had a smirk on his face.

It's almost like he wants me to lose my mind.

"Just some girl I know, do you want me to introduce you?"

A flash of rage comes over me and the urge to scream "Are you actually stupid?" comes into my head for a second. Then I remember that my brother was here somewhere, I had to keep up appearances. As much as I wanted to make a scene and scream and shout, it wouldn't get me anywhere but more drama.

So I don't ask him what the fuck is wrong with him. Instead I go the crazier route.

"Sure" I fake smile, something tells me he is very aware of the game I am playing. A look of mischief on his face told me he wanted to see me jealous.

It was working.

I was led over to the girl in a black dress, she was beautiful don't get me wrong. She was absolutely stunning in every way, but she was flirting with what was mine.

The second I came into her view I watch her eyes drop to Lando's hand that rested on my lower back as he led me over to her. A sparkle of jealousy was in her eyes, all I could think was 'Good'.

I watch as the fakery starts, she smiles before pulling me into a hug. Acting as if she was happy to meet me, I knew she wasn't. In her mind I was an obstacle she had to jump over too sleep with Lando.

That would not be happening.

"Meg this is Maggie" I hear Lando speak from behind me.

"Nice to meet you, I love your dress" she speaks at me, I wasn't here for bullshit.