19

Lando

I had to make this perfect, there was this weight on my shoulders to make this as perfect as it could be. I wanted Meg to have the best first date of her life, but I also had a huge problem that was the fans.

I had known they were jealous, I didn't want Meg to experience the hate that I knew could be projected towards her. I also knew that she had already struggled with her weight, she had issues and I had to protect her. So our first date would be a secret one, for that reason and that if Max ever knew what had been happening we would be dead.

"Where the hell did you get too?" I hear Max speak, I had met him for breakfast after I took Meg back to her room.

I made sure she got back okay, last night was incredible in every way. As was this morning, I don't think anyone's ever touched me the way Meg did. To the point where she made me come, I never came from a blowjob but she was amazing.

"I left, Meg was really drunk so I took her back to her room" I mumble, I had to mention Meg.

I didn't want him to find out we had left together and him question me. So if I bring it up first then it wasn't as obvious, that was my thought at least.

I watch Max place his glass down, he looked at me with a sigh leaving his mouth. I knew there was something he would say, something I wouldn't like.

"Listen mate, I really appreciate what you've done for her since that dick was here" He speaks to me. "But I think you need to lay off"

I am taken back, I look at him with a frown on my face. I can't believe he was warning me off of her, like he knew there was something already going on. I hated the fact that he thought something was going on, but what I hated more was the fact that there was something going on.

I was doing everything he was about to warn me off of doing.

"What do you mean?" I ask acting as innocently as I could, like I wasn't falling in love with his sister.

"Lando" He sighs looking at me as if I already knew what he was talking about. "She's fragile, I mean she just broke up with that jackass and I knew she always liked you"

I knew she did too, since she was 15 years old she liked me.

"I don't want her to get feelings for you"

He wasn't worried about me, he was worried about her getting feelings for me. Why would he think I would fall for her, I was supposed to be the one man who he could trust.

The one person who would never do this to him.

"I doubt-"

"Trust me, she will fall for you and I don't need that awkwardness" He scoffs "I know you won't do anything man, but she will fall for you"

I was planning on that.

I wanted her to fall in love with me, because I was falling for her. I wanted her in every way I possibly could.

He didn't think I would do that to him, but I already was. I also didn't want to stop, I couldn't stop seeing her because I craved her. I craved every part of her body, every part of her personality and soul.

I just wanted her.

"I just was trying to be there for her" I speak slowly, he looked at me before he rolled his eyes.

"I know, but I know she will fall for you Lan so just promise me you'll back off just for now" I knew I couldn't argue with him, it would make it too obvious.

So instead of saying a word, I just agreed.

However I agreed this knowing that I was planning to take his sister out tonight. To take her out on a date, the best date of her life.