36

Lando

I held her body in my arms, I felt het head leaning against my chest. I had the worst day thinking she had left, thinking I had lost her for what?

For a woman I didn't care about.

She slept in my arms her breathing soft, I couldn't help but look down at her and watch her as she sleeps. She was beautiful in every way anyone would could be beautiful. The way her hair fell, as she moved in her sleep it would fall over her face slightly.

I made sure to move it every time.

Max was leaving in two days, it meant she would be mine completely. I could be with her more openly around the paddock, we wouldn't have to hide. I think by the time we see him again, we will both be ready to tell him about us.

I mean I was in love with her, this wasn't about sex. This has never been a friends with benefits situation, god I was in love with her from the moment she turned up at the door. She meant the world to me and I didn't want to lose Max, in fact that was one of the last things I wanted.

At this point I felt Meg was worth it.

I wouldn't want to lose Max, he had been my best friend my entire life. I never once for a second thought I would be willing to lose my best friend, but for her I would give up everything.

"How long until you have to leave?" Meg croaks as her eyes stay sealed. Her body cuddled into mine, her leg laced between mine as her hand lays on my chest.

She knew I couldn't stay late, we hadn't been caught yet and I didn't want to get caught when we were so close to being safe.

I turn my head to look at the clock, it was 6am. I had stayed here all night but I knew Max would be at my door soon enough.

We had plans for the day but that didn't mean I wanted to leave her.

God was I a bad person for doing this to my best friend?

"Soon baby" I speak softly as my eyes fixated on her.

I watch as she opens her eyes, they connect with mine. When she first opens her eyes in the morning they look even brighter than normal and that damn smile on her face as she looks at me.

It was something I would never get used too.

Without warning she leans up and presses her lips against mine. What I assumed would be a small kiss was all of a sudden filled with passion and love. The second I told her I was in love with her I wanted this moment, the moment where I would hold her in my arms.

Her lips on mine as they worked together to create the sparks they were used to. With my hand I take her waist and pull my on top of my body. Her legs straddling me as her hands stay on my face, she held my face as our lips worked together.

I head a light moan leave her mouth, my hands on her hips. I feel her hips start grinding against mine, I didn't need her to do anything for her to turn me on.

So this was driving me insane.

"I need you" She begs me, I guess that was her way of saying no foreplay.

I wanted to touch her everywhere, I wanted to make her moan and feel as good as she always made me feel.

But we didn't have hours.

"Tell me what you want" I speak to her, I wanted to hear the words leave her mouth.

I wanted to hear her beg for me.

"I want you to fuck me" She speaks, the second those words left her mouth I took her body and flips us both so I was now on top of her.

Her legs wrapped around my waist as she pulled me closer to her. My lips reattach with hers as the crash onto one another, as they move I trail my hands down her body. I take my hand and slip it up my t shirt that she wore, it doesn't take much before I take it off her body.

Once I am pulled away from her lips I can't help but admire her body. She wore a small thong but nothing else in this moment, she was perfect.

"Fuck I'm so in love with you" I speak, I watch the rose rush to her cheeks as she attempts to hide her face from me. "Why are you hiding?"

"I don't know how to reply to you when you say that"

She had never been worshiped the way she should have but I was here to change that. I was so in love with her and I would tell her everyday of my life.

"You don't have to reply, but you know I love you"

"I love you" She speaks back, her smile bright as her legs that still sat around my waist pulled my body back onto hers.

I don't need to do much else, I'm here in my boxers and that's all. I take my hand to the waist band before pulling them down leaving myself exposed.

I don't take her underwear off gently, instead I take my hand to the small string that sat on her waist before ripping it in half and throwing the remains across the room. 

"Someone's keen"

"Always for you" I smirk before teasing my cock at her entrance.

I thrust inside of her as a loud moan leaves her mouth. I lean down as I thrust in and out of her, my forehead against hers as I looked into her eyes. Megs lip slipped between her teeth, she was beautiful.

The way her eyes rolled back in her head as I hit the right spot. The spot I knew how to hit perfectly, I knew her body better than mine.

I knew where to touch to cause different reactions.

I knew what crumbled her.

"You feel amazing" I moan as I continue to slip inside of her.

"Harder" She demands, our gentle love making only lasted so long.

She wanted me to fuck her, like really fuck her and I was more than happy to oblige.

Pulling myself out of her I take her hips before flipping her over. She now bent over in front of me, I don't give her long before I thrust inside of her causing her back to arch down as her head lands in the pillow.

"Fuck" She curses, I take this chance to grip her hips with my hands as I fuck her hard.

The same amount of hard she was begging for moments before. I held her tightly causing finger tip sized bruises to appear soon enough.

"You're being such a good girl for me" I praise her, I knew that i wouldn't last long.

Not with the way she felt.

She also knew that, but I could feel her drawing closer by the second. When she was close she would moan louder before stopping all together, her body would shake like it was now before she let out a loud.

"Lando" She cries my name. "Oh my god"

I knew I couldn't hold off much longer so I don't, I release inside of her before I feel my body collapse next to her.

I would never get over the way she felt, I would never get tired of her.

"I love you Lando Norris" She speaks softly as her hand traces over my cheek.

"I love you more than you'll ever know Megan Fewtrell"

————————————————
SORRY FOR NO UPDATE YESTERDAY!

I've been having a bad few days mentally but I will still try and update as my life falls into crisis🤣

Lots of love
Zoe xoxo