61

Meg

Max was someone I didn't want to see right now, after our argument last night. I think it was pretty clear we weren't getting along. I didn't even want to see him after last night, but I had no choice.

Lando insisted.

"Please Meg" He speaks to me as we lay in the bed of my hotel room. I knew he had moved back in with Max, we sure as hell couldn't go there this was our place for now. "Yknow he won't let it go until we see him"

Lando was correct there, he wouldn't leave it not at all. Max had already called Lando three times and messaged him asking him where the hell he was.

Deep down he knew where he was.

Max: Are you with Lan?

I look at my phone as my eyes head over to Lando's. He smiles at me knowing that Max wanted to know about us, he wants to know if we had gotten back together. Of course we had but I didn't know if I wanted Max to find out just yet.

I just don't know think I had a choice.

Meg: Yes why?

Max: Good news?

Meg: We will come round soon.

I look over to Lando as he smiles at me after sending that message. He buries his lips onto my neck as I giggle, he attacked me with kisses as I laugh feeling him against my skin.

My arms come around his neck as I pull him closer to me.

I missed being so close to him, being close to his soul. Now I was back everything felt right once again, it was like all the stars had aligned once again. My life was happy once again.

"So you'll come with me?" Lando coos at me, his eyes gazing into mine.

"Of course I will" I speak softly "But I won't be nice if he's a dick"

I had never ever been someone to hold back from Max, he was a dick 98% of the time. I really didn't want too see him and have to argue once again.

"I don't expect you too"

~~~~

As we stood on the elevator of that apartment block I couldn't help but think back at the first time I was here. I had walked in with Max, my bags behind me. I still remember the feeling in my stomach when I heard Lando was on the other side of the door.

Little did I know that with him opening that door it would change my world. From the second I made that decision to stay with Max and Lando it changed the course of my life.

I wouldn't change anything because I got him.

Lando's hand laced with mine as we reached the door. My hand came up and knocked before the door opened pretty quickly, it was as if he was waiting for us to arrive.

"Hey" He speaks, he looks down at our interlocked hands.

This time he didn't seem angry, in fact seeing us holding hands looked as if it made him happy. I can't help but smile at the fact he wasn't going to punch Lando in the face this time.

Max greets Lando with a hug as Lando and mines hand stay connected together. They were laced together as Max and him pulled away, I looked at Max wondering if I should hug him or not.

I still didn't appreciate the words he spoke to me last night.

"You still mad at me?" Max speaks, I scoff at him as I roll my eyes.

"Let's get inside first" I speak as I push past him and walk into the place that Lando and I had started our relationship.

Our first kiss was right in the living room, god coming to Monaco was the best decision I ever made.