65

Meg

New York Fucking city.

Lando Norris had taken me to the one city I had always wanted to go too. It was christmas time and well, it was all I had ever wanted and he had given me my dream.

I had felt gross and off the entire flight but I guess travel sickness happened sometimes. He had rented an apartment in the upper east side, I had never been to the city before but I was super excited to be here. We arrived at the apartment and it had the most beautiful view.

The lights of New York took my breath away; the penthouse Lando had rented had the most amazing view.

"Oh my god Lan" I breath, I dropped my bag and headed right over to the window that looked out onto the city. I could cry right now, I turned around to look at Lando with a smile across my face.

I bolt over to him, my legs wrap around his waist as he holds my body on his. My lips crash onto his excitedly.

"You like it?" He asks me, I laugh at him as his comment was so stupid.

"Of course I do!" I speak, his body still held mine.

We had been back together for a month now, it had been a month since Max's birthday. A whole month since we slept together again, god it had flown by. I really don't know how I had been without him for so long.

"Can we got times square?" I ask him, he looks at me with a smile on his face as he nods.

I wanted to do so many touristy things. I wanted to go to every spot you see in the movies, I wanted to go to. It was Christmas time so it was cold, but I didn't care about the cold right now. I just wanted to get out there.

Arriving in times square was the strangest feeling in the world. It was everything I had ever wanted to do, it was perfect. The lights and the people the sound of the horns, it was just everything I wanted to do in my life. My hand was laced with Landos as we walked through the streets of New York as we walked into the centre of times square.

My eyes couldn't take in all the sights around me, I could feel Lando watching me with a bright smile across his face as I looked around at all the lights.

"This is amazing" I smile, I wore a beige coat and had some ear muffs on to save me from the cold.

Lando was wearing a black puffer with a scarf and a beanie. I think it was mainly to hide himself from most people, I just wanted it to be the two of us and he knew this. I didn't care about anything right now other than what Lando had done for me.

He had made my dreams come true.

"You look so beautiful" Lando speaks, I turn my head to look at him as his smile looks back at me.

Whenever I looked into his eyes made me feel so much more in love than anything else in the world. Lando Norris had come into my life and turned it upside down in the best way.

From the moment I met him as a kid I had the biggest crush on him, but I never once expected him to be the most important person in my life.

"I love you so much" I tell him as I lean in and press my lips against his softly.

The comments were back, hell they were worse than ever now it was confirmed we were in fact  together

The comments were back, hell they were worse than ever now it was confirmed we were in fact  together. I guess I had gotten to the point where I learned to not read them, I think it was the gossip pages that were the worst.

They would always comment on things like if Lando and I had cheated on one another. Lando couldn't like a single post of anyone without causing a media shit storm thrown my way, I decided to stay in a bubble of peace and just Lando and I.

"Let's get some food yeah?" Lando asks me, prior to his holiday those words would have killed me.

Right now I have never felt hunger in my life, so food was all I needed. I nod quickly as he holds my hand, we began to walk down the streets of the city.

"I've booked us somewhere" Lando tells me, I beam back at him as looks down at me with that damn cheeky smile. I can't help but just stare back him, he was beautiful like drop dead gorgeous. "What's wrong?" He asks me as I stare a little long.

"You're just perfect"

"Shut up"

"No really" I tell him, we stop in the middle of the pavement. My eyes gazing into his as I look at him with nothing but love in my eyes. I was in love with him before we broke up, god I was so in love.

Now I am irrevocably obsessed with him, I am so in love with him it consumed everything I was and ever had been.

"Sometimes I wonder where I would be without you Meg" He tells me as he holds my cheeks, his eyes devour mine as I look at him.

"I can't live in that world again so promise you'll never go"

"You couldn't force me away" He tells me before he kisses my lips for a second. I push him off a little so I can get my words out, if I didn't say it now I never would.

"I know I forced you away before but Lando please don't let me do that again, this is me felling you I need you to fight for me. I don't want to lose you and I never will want to not in my heart so please don't listen to me" I tell him, I knew I had a tendency to push everyone I cared about away.

I couldn't lose him not again. 

"Never" He tells me as he presses a kiss against my forehead. "You're not going anywhere baby"

 "You're not going anywhere baby"

———————————
ANOTHER FILLER CHAPTER

More will happen soon, I am going to pre apologise 🫶🏻

lots of love
Zoe xoxo