39

Meg

Japan was coming up fast, we would be heading there in the next few days. But that did mean and that Lando and I have a few more days in the Australian sun and that meant one thing.

Beaches and boat trips.

I had never been on a yacht before but I did know from Lando's instagram and many paparazzi pictures he wasn't shy to one. I was very nervous about today, I mean there would be cameras everywhere I was sure of it.

"What's wrong?" I hear Lando speak as he walks into the bedroom. I sat on the bed in a bikini as my coverup was placed not too far away, my mind was in another place so I sat there zoned out looking forward.

Lando arriving in the room snapped me out of my thoughts. I look up at him and plaster a fake smile on my face, I was so scared if I was being honest.

Since Max left our relationship felt even more real, it was scary in a way. But I was most concerned that I hadn't been pulling my side of the relationship. When I was with Ezra I provided for him, I was the person who made sure he had everything but with Lando he was that person for me.

I felt bad, I felt as if I was some kind of bum using him for money. I never wanted to use that man for money, I never wanted to use anyone for anything.

So I sold my Chanel bag Max got me for my 18th birthday. It was some kind of rare one and as it was in good condition I got a few grand for it. It wasn't a lot but I could spend the money on Lando and make sure that he felt as loved as he made me feel.

"Nothing sorry I was zoned out there" I fake giggle before standing up and heading in front of him.

I wore a white bikini and I could see Lando looking at my body before his hands comes to my lower back pulling me closer to him. I giggle as I see the smirk on his face, he leans down before crashing his lips onto mine.

When our lips touched every worry I ever had was no longer there. I felt enough for him in these moments, I knew I was the only one for him when his hands were on my body. But I was worried he would get bored of me, that he would leave if things got tough.

"You're beautiful" He tells me like he does a million times a day, I still don't really know how to respond so I just blush and giggle like a shy child. "You ready?"

"Is this risky?" I spit out, I was thinking out loud but also this was true.

If Lando and I were too close to spotted kissing our month of freedom could quickly turn into hell.

He looks down at me with a reassuring look on his face, his hand comes to my cheek as he holds my body. I could see the passion he felt toward me behind his eyes, I could see how much he truly did want me.

I don't know why I let the bad thoughts win.

"It's just me and you, Max will know we have to spend some time together. I promise I won't kiss you anywhere we can be see" He tells me "No matter how much I want too"

I can't help but smile before nodding and lifting my toes up to press a kiss on his soft lips.

~~~

I had never been on a yacht before, hell I had never really been on a boat before. But this was beautiful, Lando had hired the entire boat for the two of us.

God I felt so useless.

Before we got on the boat there was a small stall with hand made bracelets. I got one for me and him, they were matching and I really did hope that he liked the gesture.

"This is crazy" I speak as I place my bag down in the kitchen area of the boat.

There was a crew and captain on board but other than that it was just me and Lando.